Shopping..

Finally when everyone returned back to the castle, it felt as though they hadn't left at all. Today was Saturday, meaning no classes. We had all decided tomorrow would be our day to go shopping for dresses for the ball. I still hadn't had a date, but after all that had happened with Neville in the past two weeks, I figured he would ask me. And sure enough he did.

Of course, I accepted. He's a great person. I wouldn't turn down that offer. I had told Hermione and Ginny every thing that had happened. One night of just the almost kiss. Then the snog in the Room of Requirement. Then to our deep snog last night. One that got pretty steamy. Something I never thought I'd see happen with Neville, honestly.

The girls were ecstatic. Mainly because they knew Neville made me happy. And because they thought he would ask me out at the ball. I, on the other hand, completely doubted it. We all ended up changing into some regular clothes. I had on a pair of yoga pants, the skinny jean fitting type, my Gryffindor hoodie, and my combat boots. My hair had been thrown up into a bun, and my wand was tucked away inside my boot.

Hermione and Ginny quickly came out following me. Both wore jeans and their Gryffindor hoodies as well. Both looking extremely tired. Hermione had her hair thrown up into a low pony tail, where as Ginny kept her long hair down. We all slowly make our way down to the Great Hall for dinner, and took our seats beside the boys.

Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Neville, Dean, and Seamus were all in a heated discussion over who they wanted to ask to the ball. We all sat in front of them, me sitting beside Neville. Hermione was to my right, and Ginny was to her right. Harry was across from me, with Ron to his left, Dean to his right, and Seamus to his right. Fred and George sat next to Neville.

Neville place's his hand on my thigh, as I take ahold of my goblet, which is already filled with peach tea. My favorite. I take a long sip, hiding my smile, before placing my goblet down. Neville smiles to me, before taking a bite of his roasted potatoes in front of him. I quickly grabbed a helping of mashed potatoes and a roll, and began to dig in.

"Harry, I think you should ask Cho Chang to the ball" Ron says, earning a kick to the shin under the table from Hermione. "Oi!" Ron says, rubbing his shin as he looks up to Hermione. She shakes her head, before looking to Harry herself. "No, I think Cho's going with Cedric Diggory anyways" She says, taking a drink of her water.

I look to Ginny, wiggling my eye brows in her direction, and she giggles, before flipping me the middle finger. I giggle back to her, before looking up to Harry. His eyes were drifting from Neville to me, and when he catches my eye, he quickly looks away. I feel my cheeks heat almost immediately, feeling slightly guilty.

I have nothing to be guilty over.. But still..

"Nah, I'll probably just go to the Astronomy Tower and practice some Charms that night anyways" He says, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, Harry.. You could always-" Ginny goes to say something, when Fred interjects her. "I heard Romilda Vane fancies you" Fred says, winking to Harry. "Yeah, cause she only thinks he's the Chosen One" I say, rolling my eyes at Fred. "Well, I am the Chosen One" Harry says, and this time, I kick him in the shin.

"Hey!" He shouts, hunching over to rub his knee. I roll my eyes at him, before taking a bite of my potatoes. "Who are you going with, Neville?" George asks, as everyone turns their attention to him. I watch as his cheeks turn pink, as he looks from me, to everyone else. "Well, I'm going with... Rose" He says, and everyone looks to me. "I asked her before everyone came back from break" He says, shrugging his shoulders, before taking a sip of his drink.