He's the enemy..

"Another goal for Hufflepuff!"

I groan aloud as the Hufflepuff stands cheer with excitement. The game was 20-10 and this was the second to last game of the year.

Harry had sworn a couple times, yelling at Cedric for almost knocking him off his broom in attempt to finding the snitch.

Cedric just ignored him, causing Harry to get even more pissed off. Wouldn't blame him though. The stress has to be unbearable.

I fly through both Hufflepuff beaters, the Quaffle tucked away under my arm.

Katie and Ginny both kept close to me, making sure to keep me protected as I raced towards the goal post.

I glance around, checking my surroundings as I see the Hufflepuff beaters heading in our direction. I go to warn the girls, but it's to late.

Ginny and Katie both end up getting hit, hanging on for dear life to their brooms. The crowd gasps, as they swing back on their brooms, flying after me.

I fly close to the goal post, seeing the Hufflepuff keeper on the opposite end. Her eyes meet mine as she heads in my direction.

I smirk, before tossing the Quaffle in, earning Gryffindor another 10 points. The Gryffindor stands go wild, as I pass Ginny, giving her a high five.

I fly towards the top of the field, looking over the match. I see Harry and Cedric both racing after the snitch.

I hear a few screams from the crowd, my eyes flickering around until they land on an ash blonde headed boy.

Draco seemed to not really be interested in the match. He kept glancing at his watch, then over his shoulder.

Was he expecting someone?..

I look around the pitch again, noticing Harry's outstreched arm.

He's close..

"Come on Harry!" I shout, as the boys got close to me. I grip my broom, steadying myself.

"Harry's close to the snitch but Cedric is hot on his trail!" Lee Jordan announces, as the crowds cheer on their team.

"Another goal for Hufflepuff!"

Hufflepuff is now at 30 points with us 10 points behind. Harry had to catch the snitch in order for us to win!

I watch closely as Harry lunges forward the same time Cedric does. Both boys go tumbling to the ground, thankfully they were close enough to not do any real damage.

I go to fly closer to them when Lee yells..

"Hufflepuff wins!"

I groan to myself, rolling my eyes. I watch as Cedric stands, the golden snitch glistens in his hand. Cedric bends over, offering out his hand to Harry, who takes it willingly.

I fly down to the boys as all the other team makes their way down, shaking hands with one another. I'm the last one to shake Cedric's hand, and I notice the small patches of dirt on his face and clothes.

He might look messy but the smile makes up for it. He raises the golden snitch around, smiling proudly. I step back, clapping along with everyone else as Harry walks over, looking at our team.

"Changing rooms. Now!"

Harry storms off, quickly followed by Ginny and Katie. I roll my eyes as Ron, Dean, Seamus, and I make our way through the pitch and to the locker rooms.

*****

"The plan was set. None of you abided by it!" Harry says, as he paces infront of us.