..The Funeral..

Dumbledore was dead. Draco killed him. My sweet, sweet, Draco.

Two small tears spill down my face as the five Death Eaters disapperate, leaving me alone. The spell finally wears off, and I rush to the railing, leaning over.

Dumbledore's body lay rigid, and I look away, cursing myself as I throw up everything inside my stomach.

This is all to much..

I empty more out of my stomach, as I lean against the pillar, more tears spilling from my eyes.

Once my stomach is completely empty, I lean back, taking out the locket from my pocket. I turn it several times in my fingers, as more tears spill over.

I shove the locket back in my pocket as I take my wand from my waist band, and rush down the stairs.

*****

Death Eaters. Everywhere.

I duck as an orange spell is shot above my head. I lean against the wall, when I see Harry chasing after Snape, Draco, Lucius, Bellatrix, and the other Death Eater.

They leave the double doors, and I rush to the door.

"Rose!"

I turn to see Hermione and Ron rushing over towards me, worried expressions on their faces.

"What's happened? We heard Dumbledore's dead" Ron says, and Hermione gives him a side glance.

"It's true" I say, my eyes spilling over with tears. "Malfoy killed him" I say, shaking slightly.

At the mention of Draco, Hermione and Ron exchange exchange glances before looking at me.

"Does Harry know?"

A blue spark hits the wall beside us, causing us to duck to avoid it.

"I just saw him run out of the castle after Draco. Look it's all a mess. We need to-"

BANG!
BOOM!

We all turn to see the main doors open, Harry walks in with a tear stained face.

"He's dead..."

The castle falls silent. The remaining Death Eaters vanish, all eyes are on Harry.

I go to go for him when I see Ginny rush towards him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

I feel a lump in my throat as I peer around Harry, seeing the lifeless body of Dumbledore on the ground.

I walk beside Harry, raising my wand, and murmuring a soft "Lumos".

Many others follow in my footsteps, circling around me, raising their wands in tribute to our fallen Headmaster.

Dumbledore was a great man, and an amazing Headmaster. I'll never forget him. He will remain in my heart, always ♡

*****

The next morning, I woke up, stretching softly. I glance out the window, as rain hits the it, dancing on the glass. A clash of thunder causes me to jump back, my breathing uneven.

"You alright?" Hermione asks, walking around the corner of my bed to sit beside me.

I noticed she was in an all black dress, and a small frown covers my face, remembering the funeral was today.

"The funeral.." I say, feeling a lump in my throat. Hermione looks down to her dress, then to me. She nods softly, and I can see the goosebumps rising on her skin at the thought of the funeral.