..My Final Decision..

After sitting on the bed, feeling everyone as they sit close, each with some form of body part on me, I finally look up, and to the wall in front of the desk.

I have to go back.

I look around, then my eyes finally landing on my Mother's. She smiles to me, and it makes my decision a lot harder to make. I don't want to leave my family, but I have to help finish this. I have to help them defeat Lord Voldemort, before he wipes out the entire wizarding world.

I let out a sigh, as I go to stand up. When I look up, everyone is standing near the door, with their arms crossed, looking at me. I stand from the bed, noticing I'm in a night gown, that isn't very long. I cover myself with my arms, as Fred steps forward.

"That's my girl..." Fred says, before looking over to Arthur, then back to me, shrugging with a huge smile on his face.

"You mean, MY girl.." Arthur says, coming to Fred's side, rolling his eyes at Fred, but smiling as he does so. I smile to the boys, as my Mother steps forward, laughing.

"Please" She scoffs, as she pulls me into a hug, and I hug her close, taking in her scent.

Vanilla, cinnamon, and home.

I feel tears threaten to spill down my cheeks, as my Mother steps back, letting my Father take me into his strong hold. I look down at his forearm, where the Dark Mark once resided, but it wasn't there.

I smile, as I hug him close, then he steps back, letting Harley come over to me. I smile down at the girl, as she wraps her arms around my waist, and I around her neck.

"You have to win" She whispers, and I nod once to her.

"I promise" I say, meaning every word.

I will win, for her.

I look up, smiling at my parents, then to the two other boys, who look at me.

I'll win for all of them.

"My turn" Fred says, taking a step to me. I smile as Harley steps back, letting Fred take me in his arms. I hug him tight, feeling my heart hammering inside my chest.

I forgot how long it has been since I actually hugged him. Felt his warmth. But the warmth wasn't there. It was replaced with comfort. And hurt. I missed him.

"Say hello to Georgie for me" Fred says, and I nod to him, giving him the best laugh I could manage without falling completely apart.

I look around Fred, as Arthur stands in the middle of the room, arms crossed over his chest, a small smile on his lips.

"Lets give them some privacy" My Mother says, and I watch as my Father looks from her to me.

"Ummm.." He begins but I watch as my Mother and Fred pull him out of my room, Harley closing the door behind them.

Now it was just us.

I look back to Arthur, who now stood in front of me, a small smile playing on his lips. The moon light from the window shines on him, giving him sort of a glow. He was an angel.

"I miss you" I say the words, before I could catch them. Arthur chuckles, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, before pulling me into his arms.

"I miss you too.. More than I thought I ever would" He says, and I let out a shaky breath.

"How does it feel?" I ask, and Arthur sighs, knowing what I mean.

Death.

He looks down at me, and I look up into his eyes, waiting for the answer I've been longing to hear.

"You've already done it" He says, and I feel the emptiness in my chest. The hollowness that once was filled with my heart beat. I feel myself beginning to go cold. Knowing I didn't have much time left.

I look over to Arthur, who looks at me, nodding once.

"Its time... Your decision"

I nod, before looking around Arthur, my eyes landing on the tall figure who now stood at my door, the door completely open without a sound.

"Dumbledore"

Arthur turns, smiling at our Headmaster.

"It's time, Ms. Matthews" Dumbledore says, as Snape appears at his side, looking at Dumbledore.

"Did you find this one?" Snape says, as he glances around the room, his eyes landing on Arthur and myself.

"Well, Weasley and Matthews.." Snape says, and I smile to him, giving him a warm smile.

"Snape..." I say, quickly catching myself, coughing slightly "I mean, Professor" I say, giggling slightly. Snape rolls his eyes, as Dumbledore and Arthur both smile to me.

"Snape.. Ms. Matthews we aren't on a one name basis... Ten points from Gryffindor" Snape says, before crossing his arms over his chest.

I shake my head, but step away from Arthur, and walk over to Snape, who watches me. I walk over to him, and open my arms to him. He looks from my arms, up to my eyes, then opens his. I walk into his arms, pulling him to me, in a awkward kind of hug.

I feel Snape tense a little, before relaxing and... Laughing?

I look up to see Snape has a smile on his thin lips, and he's letting out a melodic laugh, resembling my Mother's.

I step back, as Arthur appears at my side, taking my hand in his.

"Did you see Harry?" I ask, and Dumbledore and Snape exchange looks.

"Yes, Mr. Potter is... Like you" Dumbledore says, looking back to me, pushing his half moon specs up the bridge of his nose.

"What did he decide?" I ask, as Fred runs into the room, bumping into Snape as he passes.

"Watch where you're going, Weasley!" Snape says, brushing off his robes, and crossing his arms of this chest again.

"Charming.." Fred says, rolling his eyes, as he looks back to me. "Didn't think I'll have to deal with him when I died..." Fred says, and I laugh slightly, as we look to Snape, who's now in a conversation with Dumbledore.

This all feels to normal. Like nothing happened.

I smell the air. Smell my Mother down in the kitchen making what smells like a batch of home made oatmeal raisin cookies. I feel a feeling deep within my stomach, and I feel... Homesick.

Do I really want to leave all this?

I shake my head, then look around, as everyone is now in the room, even my Mother. They all look at me, smiling faces. The room changed. We now all stood on the banks of Hogwarts. The water is glistening in the sun light. I hear the waves crash against the shore, taking me back to the days being out here with everyone.

I look around, as everyone smiles to me, waiting.

I have to do this.

I have to go.

I let out a sigh, before turning and looking to Arthur.

"I'll never let go of you..." I say, before turning and looking to everyone else. "Any of you... I love you all so much" I say, before looking at the water, watching it sparkle.

"And we love you, sweetheart" My Mother says, as I look to her, holding back so many more tears.

I nod to her, before looking around to everyone, then up to the castle.

This is it.

I start walking towards the castle, feeling a small thudding in my chest. The thudding becomes stronger the closer I get, and then it hit me.

>>>>>