Chapter 2

Video above: Justin Bieber is the new late late show drummer  (I love when he is on with James Corden)

I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed from a good night sleep. I slowly roll to my other side to see Justin with his eyes open watching me. Justin says "Morning Clarissa." I reply "Morning. How long have you been up and how long have you been staring at me?" He answers "I woke up like 10 minutes ago and that was also when I started staring at you." I say "Next time, just wake me up instead of just watching me. It creeps me out. Anyway, wanna go downstairs and see how everyone is doing?" He says "Sure, we can go." We sit there for another minute and then I say "You have to get out of bed first for me to get out, so keep it moving." He smiles and says "Why can't you just go over me?" I say "That would be awkward. Could you please just move?" He continues to lay there. Fine, I didn't want to do this. I sit up and stretch my legs over him then get off the bed. I smile because I made it off with no complications. Yes! I walk over to my dresser and take out my deodorant. I put deodorant on, then see Justin was watching me the whole time. What is it with him and staring? I say "Are you coming or not?" Justin says "Yeah I am. Let me just get up and put on deodorant too. Also, nice getting out of bed by going over me. I'm proud of you." I laugh. I say "I figured you weren't moving anytime soon, so I went over you." He smiles, digs through his bag, and puts on deodorant. We then walk out the room and head to the dining room.

When we walk in, my mom says "Morning." I say "Morning." I sit in my normal spot at the table and say "Is everyone already up?" My mom says "Yes. Pattie is in the restroom. Rich is making breakfast. Benjamin is jumping on the trampoline, he had too much energy, so I sent him outside." Pattie walks in and sits down next to my mom. She says "Morning." I wave and Justin says "Morning mom." She smiles and says "Are you all pumped for today?" I say "I am. Today seems fun." Pattie replies "It sure does." My mom then says "Clarissa, can I talk to you alone for a minute in the living room? Don't worry, you aren't in trouble." I say "Sure." I get up and follow my mom to the living room. When we get there, I say "What's wrong, mom?" My mom smiles and says "What is going on between you and Justin?" I say "What do you mean? Why do you think something is going on?" My mom says "Justin hasn't stopped staring at you since he got here and I thought you two sharing a room and all that would lead to something. Come on, Pattie and I both think something is going on." I reply "Wait a minute. You and Pattie have been talking about how you think we are together." My mom smirks widely and says "Yes!" I reply "Nothing has gone on. I did notice the staring thing though. Ever since I woke up, his eyes followed me around my room. I don't know why, but you can make your own guesses and ask him. Did you end up clearing people out, so we could go to the springs?" My mom replies "Yes, I cleared the paparazzi out for today, but the springs people said we had to let families with kids under 10 and senior citizens to go. They didn't want to just have a few people at the springs, so yah. Could you tell Pattie to come in here now?" I say "Sure." I walk out and back to the dining room. I say "Hey Pattie. My mom wants to talk to you in the living room." She stands up and says "Ok." I walk into the kitchen and ask my dad "Hey. What are you making everyone for breakfast?" My dad says "Morning. I'm making blueberry muffins for everyone and plain muffins for you. I'm also making smoothies." Glad he remembered I dislike blueberries. I say "Cool. Thanks dad." I walk out and sit in my chair again. Justin says "Did your mom end up getting mad at you?" I say "No, it was quite the opposite. She was telling me about how her and your mom have been talking about how they think we are secretly a thing. My mom cleared the springs for today by the way." Justin says "My mom told me the same stuff. She always likes to tell me who she thinks could be a good girlfriend. She basically says every girl could be though." My mom and Pattie walk back in and go back to reading the paper. Benjamin comes in and takes his seat at the table. I say "So, Benjamin, how was the trampoline?" Benjamin answers "Very fun. I was killing all the orcs and stormtroopers with my sticks." I say "Sounds like you had fun." I smile. My dad walks in carrying the muffin tray and my little muffin plate. He gives everyone a plate and sets the muffin tray in the center. He goes back and brings out smoothies for everyone. I say "Thanks for the breakfast dad." He says "Welcome." We all eat breakfast and agree to leave 10-15 minutes after breakfast. When we finish, we all put our dirty dishes in the sink and walk upstairs. I grab my bathing suit and cover up and walk into the bathroom. I double check to make sure no one is in there and I close the door. I change and walk out. When I go back to my room, I dig through my shoes for flip flops. I get a bag to put my sunglasses, hair tie, towel, and phone in. I get ready to leave when Justin walks in and says "Can you wait for me to finish getting ready?" I say "Sure." I sit back on the floor to wait. I wonder why he would want me to wait for him. I guess I'm good company. He continues to grab stuff when he says "I don't have a towel. Can I borrow one from your family?" I say "Sure. Let me see if my mom already got you one before I get one." I pull out my phone and text my mom. She replies and I say "My mom got you a towel." He says "Ok. I'm ready." Justin walks over and lends his hand to help me get up. I take it and help myself up. I say "Thanks." I let go of his hand, turn my lights off, and we walk out. We walk down the stairs where everyone is gathering. My mom and Pattie arrive downstairs a few minutes after us. We all peak through the blinds to make sure no one is watching. Benjamin yells "Shotgun!" My mom says "Ok." My dad slides in the driver seat, my brother is in the passenger seat, my mom & Pattie in the middle row, and Justin & I in the back. Luckily, there is a seat between us or it would be squished in the back. I put my bag on the floor between my feet and say "Benjamin, could you put some music on?" He says "Sure." Benjamin turns on music and I start looking out the window. Whenever we drive to the springs, I always just sit and admire the scenery outside. It's a 45 minute drive, so it's pretty nice.