Chapter 80: Purpose Tour/PopUp Shop

New York! New York!

(Btw Clarissa is off her period)
We arrive in New York around 6ish PM. I'm so hungry. I need food. Jk I just want food. I ask Justin "Want food?" Justin nods. He says "We can buy some after we drop food at the hotel."

We load up in the bus to drop stuff at the hotel.
We have free day in New York tomorrow, which includes stopping by the shop to take before pics. Next Day is popup shop opening day.
Then, the day after that, is the concert day.
A lot to do in little time. Yay!

I get a text from Josh: So what's the deal with the next few days? What am I taking shots of?
Also- will I do a video as well?
I text back Yeah - so here's the deal: come by the shop tomorrow for some promo pics. Day after that, bring camera to shoot pics & video the event. We'll need to edit and get photos out that night. Day after that, the concert happens & we might want photos of fans wearing the merch. I'd text Scooter for more specifics because this is what I know.
He texts back Cool. I'll probably use some free time tomorrow to buy a new SD card. Need one?
I check my bag and dang it, I might need one.
I text back Yes please! I'll pay you back:)
He texts back You don't have to pay me back unless you really want to.
I text back Okay.

I close my phone and Justin asks "Who were you texting?" I answer "Josh. He needed info on what to shoot this week." Justin nods and asks "Promise?" I ask "Want to read the messages? I promise." I open my phone and show him. He looks over and says "I should trust you. Sorry. Josh must like you if he is willing to let you not pay him back. I'd want money back no matter what unless it was something for you." I smile and reply "As long as he decides not to flirt or try anything, I'm fine. I'm taken whether he likes it or not." He smirks and kisses me on the cheek.

After we drop stuff off at the hotel, we leave the hotel. We walk to the nearest pizza shop and buy pizza. We then leave and walk back into our hotel room.

We eat our pizza and then take showers. We turn on the tv and watch tv.

Justin posts the following picture with no caption.

Justin says "One thing we're doing tomorrow is stopping somewhere for me to get a haircut

Justin says "One thing we're doing tomorrow is stopping somewhere for me to get a haircut." I ask "Are you sure?" He answers "Um... yeah." I reply "Okay. Well just know I love you no matter what. Don't let hate get to you. You are wonderful and amazing." He kisses me on the cheek and says "I love you Clarissa."

We then go to sleep.

Next Day - Free Day

I wake up and see Justin getting dressed. I ask "Why didn't you wake me up?" He answers "Oh I was after I was dressed." I get up and grab clothes. I change into them. Justin says "

We leave and go get breakfast at a café. Yum! I order a pancake and some coffee. I take a pic of my pancake and I post it on Twitter with the caption:
Guys! This pancake is so amazing! What the heck? Definitely 10/10 recommend.