Chapter 27

I wake up to my alarm going off at 8:00 AM. I turn it off and I roll on my side. Luckily I feel like I got enough sleep to survive college today. I text Alexis Morning roommate! Let's go eat breakfast. She texts back Okay! I'm getting up.

I get up from bed and I walk to the kitchen. Alexis walks in after me. She says "Ugh. Why do we have school? I want more summer." I reply "Same here. We have more cinnamon bread for breakfast." She nods and we get breakfast. We eat breakfast and I ask "Should we head to lunch and eat together after morning classes?" She replies "Yes. Can we text the boys if you don't mind?" I answer "Yes we can ask them about it. I'm sure they would be happy with the invite and I hope they say yes. I'm going to bring a granola bar in case I get hungry because I have a 10 minute break between my first two classes."  She says "I hope they can come too. Granola bar is a great idea."

After breakfast, we make water bottles for the day to have for classes. I grab a granola bar to put into my backpack. I grab my backpack and I put a notebook, a folder with notebook paper, my granola bar, and a bag of pencils in my backpack. I find my new pink planner I bought at Target and I slip it inside my backpack. I then put my laptop, chargers, and other necessities in my backpack. I put my schedules in my folder in my backpack and I zip it up. It should be ready for today.

I then decide I need to get dressed. I slip on a plain dark blue dress and I put socks on. I then put some simple jewelry on. After I finish, I grab my white converse and I set them next to my backpack. I  walk out my room to Alexis' room. I see her putting on make-up. She is wearing a ruffled sleeve black dress and she has her black converse next to her. ((Next page is their outfits))

  ((Next page is their outfits))

I exclaim "Hey girl. Love the outfit." She replies "Oh hey. I love your outfit too. What's up?" I reply "Nothing much. I'm ready for another year. Just kidding, no I'm not ready. I want it to be next summer or Christmas break already." She laughs and says "Haha. You always say you are so positive. Now you are wasting your life away and wanting no school. Who are you? Clarissa is it you?" I laugh and reply "Oh you know it's me. I just am in this weird mood of going back to school. It's different this year." She replies "Oh yeah. Well I guess that's good. Go put your shoes on. The boys will be here soon to pick us up. They are walking over." I say "Thanks." I walk out her room and to my room. I spray a little perfume and I slip my converse on. I grab my backpack and I put it on my back. I grab my water bottle and I slip it into the pocket of my backpack. I walk to the front door and I wait for Alexis. She walks in with her backpack on. She says "We definitely need pictures together. Ooh yes. Let's wait outside." I reply "Sure." We walk outside and we lock our door. We stand near the railing looking out. It's peaceful in the morning or at least right now.

I feel a kiss on my cheek and I see Xander. I squeal and say "Xander." He replies "Hey Clarissa." I immediately hug him and we also kiss. We link hands and I ask "Alexis, if you want pictures, we should take them now. Do you want to?" Xander asks "What pictures?" I reply "Oh Alexis wants picture with me to show off our outfits." He laughs and says "You girls are going to do it here. People will then know where you live if you think about it." I reply "So true. We don't need paparazzi. Haha." We all laugh. Alexis and I decide to take pictures on campus instead. Alexis and Alexander are going in one car while Xander and I will go in another car.