Chapter 35

Back To Clarissa's POV -- Sunday

I can't believe that I actually can take pictures at Justin's tour. It would be such an amazing experience, I just hope it doesn't interfere with college. This is crazy!! I let out a small yell of excitement and I realize that other people are at the apartment building. Oops!! Alexis walks in and asks "What's up?" I reply "Oh it's private, but I'm going to Los Angeles for something exciting in 2 weeks." Alexis replies "So, I'll have the apartment to myself." I nod. She says "Awesome. I might invite people over or let my parents come visit me." I smile and reply "Well don't ruin the place." She laughs and walks out the room. I order tickets and I text Justin the picture of my flight times. ((Next page is Clarissa's flight time))

 ((Next page is Clarissa's flight time))

Justin texts back Yes!!!! I smile. I'm so happy and excited. Too bad I can't tell anyone. I should let Xander know I won't be in town that weekend, but I won't tell him why. I text Xander Could I come over real quick to tell you something? He texts back Sure, but be quick.

I put on flip flops and I grab a purse. I walk out the apartment and to Xander's apartment. I knock on the door and Alexander opens it. He says "Oh hey Clarissa. Come on in." I walk inside and I thank him. I go to Xander's room and I knock. He says "Come in." I open the door and then I close it behind me. He walks over and hugs me. I hug him back and I kiss him on the cheek. He says "Okay. So, what's up?" I reply "Um... I have some good news and some bad news." He replies "Okay what happened? Tell me." I answer "Well, you know I talk to Justin every week. Well, basically I have a photography job opportunity meeting thing in 2 weeks for the 3 day weekend in Los Angeles. I already got my ticket and I leave at 7:30 AM on that Friday. The bad news is that Justin is giving me a place to stay. I've already made clear that I have a boyfriend and that I want a separate room from his." Xander sighs and replies "I don't like the sound of this. Ugh, well, just remember me." I nod and reply "How could I forget?" He pulls me into a kiss.

After the kiss, I hug him and he hugs me back. I say "Well, I'm not going for another 2 weeks, so at least I have more time here." He replies "Yes it's very good." I move from his hug and I reply "Okay. I should probably go back to my place to finish homework. I liked seeing you." He smiles and says "Aw. I'll see you tomorrow morning." I smile and kiss him on the cheek. I walk out his room and out the apartment. I walk back to my apartment and I unlock the door. I walk back to my room and I kick off my shoes.

I grab my laptop and I open Pinterest. I look up good dinners to make. I text Alexis Do you have a Pinterest? She texts back Yep:) here's the link, http://www.pinterest.com/... I text back Okay, I want to send you some dinner ideas. She texts back :) I follow her on Pinterest and I start spamming her with lots of different recipes.

Alexis walks in my room with her laptop and says "Those recipes all look really good. Um... I guess we pick the one we already have the ingredients for." I nod and reply "Okay sure." We decide to make Mac and Cheese as well as veggies. Simple but good. We cook our dinner and we put it in bowls. We get our drinks and we bring our meal to the table. We then sit down.