Chapter 105

Later in the summer...

I convinced my friends to come into town because well I need to ask them to be my bridesmaids. I made these cute boxes with goodies. Hopefully they are happy:) I think they will be.

My friends arrive in like 30 minutes and I need to get going to be on time. I grab my keys and look for Justin. He wanted to come because he doesn't want Grant to be the only guy. Haha. I find Justin and he comes with me. I drive the car and pull into the airport pick-up line. Justin says "I can text them." I nod. After a few minutes, they show up. They get inside the back and I start driving home.

As I drive, Alexis asks "Do you guys have coffee at your house?" Justin answers "Not that I know of. Do we, Clarissa?" I shake my head. Becky asks "So can we stop?" I nod. Grant says "Wow Clarissa, your friends are very needy. You need new friends." I laugh and Justin says "Well she has me forever soon." Becky and Alexis go "Aw." I smile.

We stop at Starbucks and I get a Caramel Frappuccino. I love them, but I rarely have them. Why not treat yourself once in awhile right?

I post a photo of the Starbucks:
Friends Who Get Starbucks Together Stay Together
with @becky_00 @alexisS_forlife

((Picture below))

I close my phone and we all arrive home

I park and we all go inside.
Becky says "The place still looks amazing." Alexis replies "Yeah it's like a dream house." I reply "Thanks. We like it too." Justin smirks at me.

That night, we all eat dinner together outside. It honestly is amazing and I love it.

After dinner, we all watch a movie and drink wine.
I mean why not? Live it up man. Haha.

Next Day

We all wake up and I walk down to the dining room.
We eat breakfast all together.
After, I take Becky and Alexis to the beach. I was thinking a beach day is the best kind of day especially when you need to give gifts. Haha.

Hanging out at the beach is amazing. Like wow. I need to convince Justin to come more often.

I post a photo:
Beach Day with @becky_00 @alexisS_forlife
((Picture below))

 I post a photo:Beach Day with @becky_00 @alexisS_forlife((Picture below))