Chapter 103: Purpose Tour

Closing With London - Show Day

I wake up to my alarm. I hit it and roll over. We landed in London last night. I'm glad to be back!!
Justin wakes me up by singing One Less Lonely Girl to me. I smile and listen in. He's literally amazing and like the best boyfriend ever.

((Video Of Him Singing One Less Lonely Girl recently- legit listen b/c it's amazing))

After he finishes, he exclaims "Clarissa, I know you love when I sing and I haven't sung to just you in forever. I just wanted to sing to you. I love you." I hug him and kiss him on the cheek. I say "Well yes I love it. I love you too." :)

We eat breakfast together by the window then head to the venue. Today we're playing at 1PM because it's an event called British Summertime. I'm pretty pumped. Lots of different musicians will be performing and we'll be early enough to see a few.

We arrive and walk backstage through lots of gates and up stairs. We end up in this VIP Lounge where you get food, drinks, and you can socialize. Hehe yay! I guess! Eh okay... here we go. Martin Garrix is currently performing and we can see him from the window in the room. I grab a soda and walk over. I watch and take my phone out. I take a short video and post it to my Instagram story. I love this! I keep watching until Justin wraps his arms around my shoulder. He says "So we have to go on stage. You're welcome to stay up here and Josh can just cover it." I reply "No no. I will be taking pictures. I want to. This place is so fun and so exciting. I want my own photos of my own boyfriend here." He smirks and kisses me on the cheek.

We walk out and down the stairs. We go outside and set out stuff down. Justin runs to change and then he comes out. We then all go out and he goes backstage. Josh and I start creeping up to the front area where photographers stand.

Justin starts and yells in the microphone"HELLO LONDON!" Everyone screams. He does his two acoustic covers, which are heaven. He also keeps singing and going crazy. His dancing is LIFE! Yes! I decide to post a video of him dancing to my Instagram story because I barely ever do this.

After... we leave and head to the hotel. We're all pretty worn out. When we go into our room, Justin says "Tonight, I'm taking you out. We're going to explore and I'm hoping tonight is amazing. One of the best or one you remember." What is this about? I'm excited. I answer "Okay well I'm pumped. You go take your shower first." He replies "Yes I will." He smiles and runs off. I grab my laptop and start editing photos. I send photos to Justin for when he wants post anything.

When he gets out of the shower, I go in the shower. When I'm done, I see Justin posted a photo.
The caption is:
LOVE LONDON!
((Picture below))

 The caption is:LOVE LONDON! ((Picture below))