Chapter 106: Justin's POV

Later in Autumn/Fall ...

I wake up to see Clarissa all curled against me. Aw my cute girl. I love her. I really am happy for my future. We have the wedding almost all planned out and Clarissa is doing a real great job. I'm so proud of her. Ah I'm just so freakin' in love with her.

When she wakes up, she rolls over and face me. I smile and she smiles back. I say "Today we're going on an adventure." She asks "To where? Also why didn't you tell me earlier?" Haha she's mad. She likes to be prepared and all organized. Oops! I reply "Well I make have just started planning this like last night. We are going to Big Sur up North. It's a 6 hour drive and I want to be there by sunset. It will look pretty to overlook the cliffs. We'll stop closer by for food." She then asks "When do we leave?" I answer "I was thinking an hour. I'll make breakfast for us and we can eat while we pack. We can pick up coffees on the way." She replies "Okay well I better get packing." She sits up and then asks "Wait? How long will we be up there?" I answer "We'll arrive tonight, sleep there, and also be there tomorrow day + night. We can leave the morning after that." She replies "Cool." She starts to move and I grab her wrist. She turns around and I sit up to kiss her. After, she smiles and says "I love you Justin." I reply "Love you too babe."

We both get our suitcases down and pack. After I throw a few things in, I ask "Do you mind if I order breakfast instead of make it? I still have to pack stuff and make sure everything is in order." She answers "Sure of course." I order from Tasty Donuts because they have good food. I order 2 donuts for Clarissa's Ham Bacon Cheese Croissant for me, 2 fruit bowls, and 2 iced coffees. While this place is on the cheaper side, the food is really good. So 10/10 recommend it.

I finish packing and then call the Air BNB plus photographer and other people. Yeah I wanted to do a mini photo session tomorrow because we need engagement photos, even though we already have pictures. Haha ah! Clarissa is so much better at planning this stuff. I say "Oh pack a dress or something nice for a surprise." She replies "Okey dokey." I laugh.

The door buzzes and I go downstairs. I let the car in through the gate then I pay them. I take the food and coffees upstairs to Clarissa. We finish packing then eat breakfast in bed. She says "When I was younger, on Mother's Day, my brother & I would always bring my mom breakfast in bed. I only ever ate in my bed if I was sick or if I was really lazy. When I was a teenager, I just wouldn't get up for a long time and my mom would bring me breakfast. Haha the good ole days." I reply "I wish I there was a way to know you're in the good ole days before you've actually left them." She laughs and I smile.
(It's from the Office) ((Video below of quote))

After we are done packing, we take our coffees and we also make a water bottle. We pack up my car and we head out.

We drive and drive and drive.
Honestly though it's not bad because I have great company aka my almost wife. God I can't wait.

We eventually stop at a grocery store. We buy stuff for tonight's dinner, tomorrow's breakfast, tomorrow's lunch, and tomorrow's dinner. We good now.
We pay, leave, and drive to Big Sur.

We eventually arrive at our Air BNB. We bring everything inside and I say "We are going to cook dinner then go outside. If we hike a little, then we will be near an overlook to see the sunset." She smiles and claps. She replies "You are the cutest person ever. I'm literally in love with you. Wow I love this all." I smirk.

We make Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, chocolate chip cookies, and two bottles of lemonade.
We grab a blanket to sit on and our bags.
We hike all the way down to the overlook.
We take our seats and start eating dinner.
We watch the sunset and Clarissa leans her head in my shoulder. We are goals! Yes! Oh I'm starting to sound like Clarissa. God I wish everyday was like this.
We later walk back to the house.
We go inside and change into pajamas.