Chapter 21

I wake up in the morning feeling pretty good. I stretch a little and I check my phone. I see a text from Alexis last night at about 11:30 that says Okay. I'll be back soon. See you tomorrow! Wow. She was getting back late. I guess that's the date life. Haha. I then see no text from Justin, so I decide to text him instead. I text Morning Justin! Hope you have a great day! I then close my phone and I get up from bed.

I walk out my room and I check to see if Alexis is awake. I see her door open and she is sitting up in bed. I say "Morning. What should we have for breakfast?" She replies "Whatever you want to make." I reply "Alright." I walk into the kitchen and I get smoothie stuff out. I warm two croissants for breakfast. I make the smoothies and I pour them into two glasses. I put the croissants on plates and I put the food on he table. I yell "Breakfast is ready." Alexis walks in and we sit down.

I start the conversation by saying "So, how was your date?" She replies "Well, I mean the beginning was rocky with him being late, but as soon as we got to to dinner, it was amazing. The place was nice and we got to sit out back on the patio, which had really pretty lamps. It was so picturesque there. The food was magnificent omg. Then, we headed to one of his friend's parties and we danced. I didn't drink anything and he only drank one something. I wasn't really paying too much attention because I was amazed by everything going on there. I was like this is what college is like. Haha. We left and we parked in a parking spot here. He leaned over and I had my first kiss. It was pretty magical like they say. Then, I left and came up here. I unlocked my door with my cool key and went into my room. How was your night?"

I reply "Oh it sounds like you enjoyed it so much. I'm glad. Well, they looked around and we talked about books for a little. We then ate cookies and pizza for dinner, which was great. We continued to talk for a little bit longer. We then watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off. After that, I introduced them to Psych and I told them about how the pilot was okay, but they got funnier after. They stayed for two and they were leaning on me. They really didn't want to go, but I told them we could hang out again soon. They said they would invite me or us both when their apartment is done. I gave them some pizza to go, but we still have some here. We can have it for lunch or dinner or even both. It was fun though."

She replies "Well that sounds fun. They probably enjoyed themselves so much. Pizza sounds great for lunch and dinner. Yum." I reply "Yes it does. What are your plans for today?" She replies "Oh I don't know yet. We could leave after lunch and just go swimming. That sounds nice to me." I answer "Sure." We finish breakfast and we both go to relax a little. I put on my workout clothes, I grab my earbuds and phone. I also grab my keys to the apartment. I then slip my shoes and socks on. I go into Alexis' room and I say "I'm going on a run, so see ya." She replies "Wait. Can I go with you?" I reply "Ok. I'm going to wait by the door and I'm leaving in 5 minutes." I walk out her room and I wait by the door. I set a timer for 5 minutes. As it's going off, Alexis shows up ready to leave. We walk out and we go down the stairs. We walk to the trail and we stretch. We both put our earbuds in and we start running.

We reach the end of our trail loop and we head back. We walk up the stairs and to the apartment. We each go to change into our swimsuits. I put a cover-up on and I then put sunscreen on. I slip my flip flops on and I walk to the Alexis' room. She is in her outfit. I say "Do you want to bring lunch or eat here?" She replies "Oh we can eat there." I reply "Okay. Grab two towels and put them in our swim bag. I'll pack the food and drinks." She leaves to pack the bag. I put pizza in two bags and I slide it in a bag. I then put two bags of chips in there and I grab two water bottles. I walk to the front door and Alexis is there. I say "Hey. Want to grab a book to read? Something to write? Or something to do as we wait for our food to digest after we eat." She replies "Ooh that's a good idea. Sure!" I walk back to my room and I grab a book off my bedside table. We then walk out and we lock the door.