Chapter 12

I wake up. I'm so happy life is good. I can be my happy self with my boyfriend. Some people change when they date someone. Yikes. Why not be you? Anyway, I see Justin is still asleep, so I lean over to his face and I kiss him lightly on the lips. He wakes up and smiles. He says "Aw. I love you Clarissa. You are so wonderful to wake up to." I say "Aw. You're so sweet. I love you too." Justin says "Do we have to leave? Because I never want to leave you. It's just such an amazing time and place." I say "Leave my room or house?" Justin replies "Both I guess." I say "Well, you know what, you have four more days including today. Plus, we can stay in my room a little longer if you want. We don't have to leave." Justin pulls me closer to him and says "That would be nice Clarissa." I smile. So cute. I say "You know we are adults technically and we can go fly or drive to see each other when we want to. We don't have to be gone from each other forever." Justin replies "Yah, but I'm sure when tour starts, I'll be crazy busy and stuff like that. I might look at my schedule to find downtime to see you." I say "Yay. I'll be sure to send you a list of everything I for sure can't miss with school and such that way we can for sure meet up again and again." Justin says "I hope we see each other so much. Anyway, I'm going to plan for that mini concert thing today when we get home from whatever activity we have planned. I'm going to text Scooter this morning, so he can find a cool place for it to be held. I'll make sure I can get most details concerning it down today that way I can send out invites tomorrow." I answer "Sounds perfect. Want to go eat now?" Justin laughs and says "Only if you kiss me." I say "Yes your majesty." I lean forward and kiss him. I just love him so much. After the kiss, I say "Aw. I'm so glad we're dating. You're the best." Justin replies "You're the best too." Justin gets off the bed and then I do. We walk out my room and downstairs.

We walk into the dining room to see food ready and on the table. We sit down and we eat our meals. My mom announces "Today we planned on visiting the capital and going out to lunch downtown. We'll leave in 15-20 minutes." We all leave and head back to our rooms.

I decided why not be a little cute today. I grab a tank top sleeve teal dress and a strapless bra. I also grab shorts to wear under my dress. My mom thinks it's weird that I wear shorts under dresses, but what if I fall and everyone has seen my underwear? See? I can make valid points. I walk into the bathroom and I change into it. I then grab my sunglasses, white converse, socks, a thin white bracelet, a white and gold watch, and my purse. I also grab my phone. (Below is the outfit)

I sit on the floor wondering when Justin will be ready

I sit on the floor wondering when Justin will be ready. He walks in wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a flannel, and Vans. To be real, he is hot:) I say "Dang Justin. You look hot today." He smirks and says "Thanks babe. You look gorgeous today as always." Babe? Ooh la la. I reply "Well thanks." He puts his pajamas in his suitcase and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He says "Right now, I'm so happy. You're so pretty and you're my girlfriend. This is just so amazing. I just can't believe my life is this great." I answer "Well I'm so happy that I'm dating a sweet superstar. You are pretty great also." Justin smiles. He says "May I kiss you?" I say "Why'd you ask?" Justin replies getting closer "I know some girls are very particular once they are all dressed up and stuff." I say "Oh. Well you can kiss me." We both smile then kiss. It's a peaceful and sweet kiss. As soon as we aren't kissing, Justin says "I wish I could be more open about my relationship to fans and the world. I just want to be able to kiss and hug you anywhere I want without having to worry about the whole world watching me. I would be holding your hand and wrapping my arms around you so much." I say "Yah. It does suck. I love you so much. Should we head downstairs?" Justin replies "Sure." We head downstairs and we wait for the moms to be ready.