Chapter 53

Saturday January 15

I wake up to birds chirping. Maybe today will be a good day. This week began horrible and has continued to be average or below average. Just little things have been adding up and it's finally making me mad and sad.

I walk into the kitchen and I see Alexis. She sees me and says "Morning Clarissa. I made breakfast." I reply "Thanks Alexis. I'm excited for it." She sets the plates on the tables and the food looks so good. It is a chocolate croissant, fruit salad, and bacon. YUM!!!

After we finish breakfast, we both chill in the living room watching tv. Alexis says "Hey Clarissa. Cassie texted me and asked what time to come over. She also wants to know what to bring." I answer "2PM would be a good time to come over. You can pick the food."

Around 1:30 PM, I walk into my room from the living room. I change into leggings and a cute sweater for filming videos. I decide no make-up because I have no idea what they have planned for videos. I don't really want to ruin my make-up.

By 1:50, the house is cleaned and we are proud of our work. I ask Alexis "Where should we film?" She answers "I was thinking of setting cameras up on the counter and sitting behind it." I reply "Ok sure. Let's set it up, so we can begin when she gets here."

Cassie soon arrives carrying food and a bag. She says "Oh thank goodness I found the right place. I was so lost. Then, I realized you guys just live a few rooms from Xander and Alexander." Haha oh Cassie!

Cassie comes in and sets the food on the table. She sets her bag by the rest of our stuff for filming. Cassie brought ChickFilA. Yes! Girl Yes! Cassie exclaims "I'm so glad you guys picked ChickFilA because I have been craving it this whole week and I didn't get it." I reply "Alexis picked it out. I love their shakes." Alexis replies "Girl don't even get me started about how amazing those shakes are." We all laugh.

After we finish lunch, we show each other our video plans. I'm doing the NewlyFriend Game for my channel. ((Inspired by SuperWoman/ Lilly Singh on YouTube-- example of video below))

Cassie planned to do the whisper challenge, which is always a classic. Alexis planned to do the try not to laugh challenge. We all picked stuff that is overall pretty fun!

After we finish eating, we start filming the videos. We all randomly start cracking up laughing drinking the videos, which will be funny to watch.

When we finish filming, which takes like 3 hours, we all take our laptops out and we all edit videos. It's so fun. I exclaim "Guys this is so fun. I love this so much." Cassie replies "Me too. I'm so glad we decided to do this."

We finish editing and we all watch each other's videos. We decide to all upload them and publish them at the same time. I tweet New video today! Get ready! It will be fun and with friends!

I get a text from Justin Talk tonight? I know you're on your phone because I saw your tweet.
I text back Sure ... after dinner? Like 8?
He texts back Perfect.

I close my phone and I ask "Who else is so excited to release these videos?" Cassie answers "Me!" Alexis says "Me too. This is hilarious. All the fans of us will enjoy the videos if they usually like our videos." I nod and our videos finish uploading. I type in the title and I add a caption. I finish typing and I ask "Who else is ready to publish?" They both nod and we all press publish. They're live! Yay!

We all hang out and play games until Cassie decides to leave. Alexis and I clean the apartment up a little. We do our dishes for the week and we head to our separate rooms. I chill and watch YouTube videos.

At dinner, Alexis and I eat leftovers. Alexis asks "What are your plans for tonight?" I answer "I'm talking with Justin finally actually." She replies "Omg. I can't believe that you finally agreed to do that." I reply "Yeah well I can't put it off forever. Are you doing anything tonight?" She answers "Nope. Want to watch a movie after you talk with him?" I nod and we finish dinner.

After dinner, in my room, I open YouTube. I scroll through comments on my new video. I like and reply back to them:)

At 8, I text Justin Ready? He texts back Yeah. To be honest I am not completely ready to talk to him. Either he will be supportive, protective, or a stereotypical boy. We shall see.

((Start of conversation))
J- Justin C-Clarissa

J- Clarissa?
C- Hey Justin.
J- Wow you don't even sound okay.
C- Oh wow thanks Justin. Exactly what I wanted to hear after this week.
J- I'm so sorry Clarissa. I really am.
C- Why did I even call you? You insult me as the second thing you say.
J- I'm sorry Clarissa. I just have been so worried about you all week. Also the fact you didn't want to call until this weekend makes me feel as if I'm not even important to you anymore. Like maybe you fully moved on and hate me.
C- I could never hate you. You didn't do anything wrong.
J- Thanks I guess. Sorry, I feel like I shouldn't even be a mess right now but I am.
C- It's alright Justin. Remember everything is going to be alright.
J- Ha good one. I got that reference.
C- You should it's your own song. Okay, so, want to know what happened?
J- If you want to tell me, yes. If not, I'm okay.
C- You won't be okay if I don't say anything.
J- Yeah I won't.
C- So, basically on Monday, I was in the bathroom and I started eavesdropping. They were talking about how you and Hailey were officially together. Then, they went on to talk about how you and I were secretly together. They thought I used you to get fame and that I'm a major hoe basically. They said more hurtful words, but I choose not to tell them to you. I walked out and I told them to start acting more mature and at least apologize. Xander and Alexander later showed up. That was a surprise. They demanded food and we gave it to them. We told them if they try to do it again, we will say no. Only once. Yep that was my week. That's why I didn't want to talk with you.
J- Wait? Why? Sorry, I just don't understand.
C- Guys were starting to tick me off and I was already upset about everything going on. I didn't want to talk with you in case you started making me mad or upset.
J- Clarissa, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm sorry to hear people think of you in that way. That hurts me to know they made you feel upset. Some fans are so fake and horrible. I'm really sorry to hear this. I wouldn't ever want to make you upset. You can tell me anything no matter what.
C- Thanks I'm glad you understand. Anything else new with you?
J- Not much. I went to Hawaii with Hailey, which was loads of fun. When I got back to Los Angeles, I started lots of tour preparations. We are also planning several other things as well. It's been busy.
C- Wow it sounds crazy. Are you at least having a little fun?
J- Yeah I am. Occasionally I go out to dinner or try to watch some tv. Want to try to talk weekly on weekends again?
C- I'd like that yes.
J- Good me too. I love you and Good Night.
C- Night.

((End of conversation))

I close my phone and I walk out my room. I tell Alexis about my talk with Justin and she is proud of me. Such a good friend. We turn the tv on and we open Netflix. We watch a movie:)

.................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

2 chapters in one week! Yay!

What did you think about it? Like it? Hate it?