Chapter 29: Justin's POV

After Clarissa hung up the phone with me because she needed someone to talk to about her roommate, it made me feel happy that she still cares for me and likes my tips to make her feel better. I kind of worry that her boyfriend is going to be mad at me for talking with her. I feel like she is going to get in trouble and he will force her to stop talking to me. I can't have that. She is one person I love with all my heart and I enjoy talking to her. I frickin' miss her like you have no idea. I love her and I want to hold her in my arms forever. Last night, I went out with this hoe who I actually disliked going out with. Never again.

I feel my phone buzz and I see a text. I open it and it is from Hailey Baldwin. I like hanging out with her. Hey J! Want to hang later? I need to be with someone real. I smirk and I text back Dang shawty! I'll see you at 3 after my meetings? I could pick you up or meet you somewhere. She texts back I have a meeting in Beverly Hills until 2ish. Want to meet there? Or is that too far? I text back No perfect. Send me the address where to meet you. She sends me a location and I text back See ya!

I then close my phone and I tuck into my pocket. I look up to see Scooter who says "Bieber! What is going on over there? I see you glancing at your crotch every five seconds after you called whoever that was before we got here." Oops I made Scooter mad. Yikes. He needs to chill out. I respond "Sorry dude. I was just setting something personal up. Now what are we talking about?" They all laugh and I ask "No really? What is going on?" Scooter replies "We were discussing places to go and venues. Could you look at the packet next to you? We have to start setting dates and venues up to make sure they will stick." I answer "Ok. Let me look."

Later, after the meeting, I shake hands with everyone and I get a binder of things to look over. I put it into a bag and I leave. I then hop into my car. Yes I drive around when I'm here because I could actually care less. Paparazzi sucks. That is like the only good reason Clarissa is not with me because of paparazzi. I would hate her to be hurt by them. I turn on Boyz Two Men and I keep driving. I find where I'm meeting her and I park. I get out and I text Hailey I'm here. Where you at? She texts back Walking towards you. I look around and I see her. She walks up and hugs me. Ah! Good to see her again. She releases the hug and asks "Want to go for a walk?" I reply "Yeah." We start walking around Beverly Hills. Hailey says "Oh my gosh. Look at that cute dog." I look to see where she's pointing. We walk over and we ask if we can pet the dog. The owner lets us and the dog is so sweet.

After we pet the dog, we stand up and thank the owner of the dog. We then keep walking around. We talk about our lives. I tell her I've been having exciting things and so much work. She tells me her modeling career is getting better and better. We agree to hang out tomorrow night for dinner. Yes score one for me. I remember I used to keep score with Clarissa. Haha. The good ole days. Hailey and I hug goodbye. I then head to my car and I get in. I start driving and I go home.

I arrive and I park. I get out and I grab my bag from the back of the car with my tour binder. I unlock the door and I walk to my room. I toss my bag in there. I walk to the kitchen and I grab a bag of chips. I walk back to my room and I collapse on my bed. I scroll through Twitter and Instagram to see pictures from today. I find one that's good of Hailey and I. It's us petting the dog. ((Below is the picture))

 ((Below is the picture))