Chapter 26

My last day of summer before I start school again. Boo school :(
I'd rather no school for the rest of my life ...

I roll onto my side and I check my messages. Wait, I have a new text from Scooter only 5 minutes ago. Uh oh... I forgot I had his number. He would know what is up with Justin. Scooter's text says Hey Clarissa. I heard you were wondering about JB. Call me when you see this text. I press call next to Scooter's name and I wait for him to answer. He answers:)

(( Start of conversation))
C - Clarissa
S - Scooter

S - Hello Clarissa. You there?
C - Hello Scooter I'm here. So, what's happening?
S - Our friend, Justin seems to be acting a little more crazy. He told me a couple days ago hey scooter I think I'm going on a date later. I was proud of him and said good luck not knowing what was going to happen. Next minute I know I get notifications on my phone of people tagging me in videos of him at a club. He is dancing and hanging out with some girl. I realize oh dang I don't want to ruin his career. I call him later to talk to him. He shows up and we talk. He then bursts out about how he just wants to have fun before tour and how he doesn't know what is going on in his life. He then tells me how he talks to you and he loves it. He tells me how he misses you and he loves you. Then, I tell him to call you because you are always helpful and kind. He slams his fist on the table and says no. Then he proceeds to ignore you, Pattie, and me all in the span of the next few days.
C - Wow. I couldn't even tell he was mad or annoyed. Wait actually now that I talk about it, he was irritated a little. He told me how he had so many meetings going on and how he wanted to just sleep in a little bit. He sounded overwhelmed with stuff and I told him to ask you and I told him to persevere through the hard times. Have you tried contacting him recently?
S - I'm glad you're giving him positive advice, he needs that. Yes I have tried contacting him. I get voicemail every single time. I know where he's staying and I'm going to his meetings with him today. He should show up and I'll give him time off. I'll even get him to apologize to you and Pattie. I mean I'll try at least.
C - Thanks Scooter.
S - No problem. I hate for Justin to lose such a good friendship.
C - Aw well thank you. I guess I should go. You are probably busy.
S - Yeah I am. Bye Clarissa. Thanks for calling back!

((End of conversation))

I close my phone and I walk out my room. I walk into the kitchen to see Alexis making food. She sees me and says "Hey girl. I'm making breakfast. Let me get you a plate of food." I reply "Morning. Thanks for breakfast." She brings over a plate and a cup. It is cinnamon bread, a bowl of fruit, and a cup of milk. Yum! I say "Thank you Alexis. This looks so good." I smile and I start eating. Alexis asks "I never found out. How did the whole Xander thing go?" I answer "Oh it went well. Apparently he was worried about the relationship and I re-assured him that it will all be fine. I told him not to worry and I gave him a hug. We went out to dinner that night and we brought dessert back. We watched the next movies and we both had fun." She replies "Well I'm glad you two had fun. I'm going to hang out with Alexander the whole day and we probably will hang at his place later. Wanna eat dinner together? No boys allowed." I smile and reply "Sounds fun. Xander and I have to finish the last two Harry Potter movies today." She replies "Aw you two are so cute having movie marathons together." I smile and reply "Well thanks." We finish breakfast and I head to my room.

I put comfortable daytime shorts and a fun t-shirt on. Yes, daytime shorts are different from nighttime shorts. Believe me, there is a usually difference. Of course nowadays they start to seem more and more similar. Haha....I grab my phone and I call Xander. It will be easier than having to wait for a response about today.

(( Start of conversation))
X - Xander
C - Clarissa

X - Morning Clarissa! What's going on? Are you okay?
C - Haha I'm fine. I just wanted to call instead of text you.
X - Oh really? Someone must just enjoy my voice. What did you want to tell me?
C - Yep I like your voice. Maybe you could come over to watch the last two movies. Alexis is leaving with Alexander soon, so we can watch our last two movies.
X - Alright I'll come over with Alexander, so when Alexis leaves, I come in. How does that sound?
C - Sounds great! I liked talking to you.
X - Yeah me too. You're so sweet and your voice is really pretty.
C - Thanks. I like your voice too.
X - Ok now I want to kiss and hug you. I guess it will have to wait.
C - Okay well I'm going to go. Bye!
X - Haha bye!