Chapter 114

2 years after previous chapter ...

I wake up with Raya and Ross in my room.
Ross is 2 & Raya is 5! They're the cutest kids and the craziest kids. They wake me up every morning around 8 AM. I'm getting some sleep, so it's fine.

Justin is doing lines for a movie & he's recording music for it.  I mainly watch the kids, except for Friday's & Saturday's where I shoot people. Personally it's very fun and I love it. Sometimes I get to Kendall, Kylie, Ariana, or even Hailey. They're all so kind. Hailey is one of my closest friends in Los Angeles and so is Kendall. We all hang out every few weeks when we are all in town. Alexis & Becky visit at least once a year. Becky & Grant are together with triplets. Alexis has a husband & he's nice.

Today Ross & Raya are coming with me to a studio to see my new camera equipment. They love hanging out with me and even sometimes helping me with shoots.

I change first then I help Ross change. Raya is changing right now. Luckily she can dress herself now.

We all get into the car and drive to the studio.
We all go inside and I set up my camera.
Ross & Raya sit on the ground. I shoot them and they love it. They laugh and blow bubbles.
After, I show them their photos and they laugh.

I post a photo:
Raya & Ross by: Me ... love them so much.
((Picture below))

I bring them home and we all eat lunch together

Ross gets tired and he takes a nap upstairs.
Raya watches an episode of Paw Patrol as we wait.

I get my laptop and email people. I send texts, emails, and photos! Raya tells me she's going to take a nap and she goes upstairs.
I see Justin texted me, so I check it.
He texted Hi honey! How are the kids?
I text back Happy & they loved the studio. Ross is taking a nap & Raya is heading up to take one. When will you be home? I miss you :(
He texts back I miss you too. I should be home for dinner.
I text back Good! I love you!
He texts back Love you too.

I walk upstairs when I finish to check on the kids and I find them both asleep in their rooms. I walk back out and start cleaning the house.

When I clean most of it, I lay on the couch and watch an episode of The Office. Haha! Love it! I end up falling asleep after one episode. I'm so tired.

I wake up later with my kids jumping on me. I get up and we all have fun!

Around 6PM, Justin gets home. The kids run over and hug him. I give him a quick kiss and hug him too. He says "I got home earlier than I thought. I missed you all." Raya says "We Love You Daddy." Justin says "Thanks sweetie. I love you all too."

We eat dinner together and Ross throws a fit.
Once he's calm, we all eat dessert.
After dessert, we all put on pajamas & watch Finding Nemo.

Later...
Justin posts a photo:
My Kids! I love them.
((Picture below))

...................................................................................
THE END!

THANKS FOR READING!