Chapter 89: Purpose Tour

Back to Clarissa's POV-
1st Stop: Chiba, Japan

Currently we're in the bus driving. Scooter comes up to us and says "Justin, I hope you're not mad. I booked you a commercial in Tokyo for today to film. They were persistent and since you don't have a show here, I thought why not." Justin replies "Uh Okay. Where will everybody else go?" Scooter replies "We're staying on set somewhere. We'll wait for you." Justin asks "So it won't take forever?" Scooter shakes his head. He then walks off. Justin says "I guess yay." I smile and reply "I'm sure it will be fun."

We arrive at this school building and we go inside. Justin is immediately whisked away to go film. I walk with the rest of the crew to relax for a little while. They bring us to this nice room with couches, chairs, and chairs. Wow I like this school. I take a seat on a couch and I kick off my converse. I prop my feet on the couch with my laptop in my lap. I start editing a video and putting together clips. Someone taps me and I look up. Oh it's Josh. I say "Hey Josh. What's up?" He asks "Can I sit on the other side of the couch? Everywhere else is taken." I look around and sure enough he's right. I nod and say "Sure. Go ahead." He sits down and works. He stays on his little cushion and works by himself. Hm... good. I wouldn't want to tell Justin anything happened.

I keep working and I text Scooter I have part of a video. We'll need to keep filming but it could be released on tour.
He texts back Yay. I'll come over to see it.

Scooter comes over and I move to where he can sit also. I put earbuds into the laptop and I give it to him. He watches the video and after, he says "Yeah I think this will be good." I reply "Thanks." Scooter then walks off.

I see Justin posted a photo:
With my man in Japan

((Picture below)) ((Video is later in this chapter))

Haha oh Justin. That's a really pretty blue on him though.

I keep working and eventually Justin finishes. We all board the bus and drive to Chiba.

When we make it to Chiba, we're all starving because it's dinner time. We stop at Ocean Table and we get food. They have an all you can eat buffet of food. The people working there recognize Justin and they give him a squid hat. Haha nice! He wears it as we all order. We order food we all eat.

After dinner, we leave.
I take a picture of Justin & I post it:
Squid boy @justinbieber

((Picture below))