Chapter 16

I wake up and roll over to see Justin still asleep. I look up a little to see it's 10:30 AM. Ah, peaceful summer. Getting to sleep in is amazing and I love it. Justin starts to move and he sees me awake. He pulls me into his chest and holds me there. Justin says "When did you wake up?" I reply "Like 30 seconds ago." He relaxes and says "Oh I thought you had been awake. I was worried that like something happened and I missed it. How did you like last night?" I reply "I loved watching a movie and snuggling with you. Then, the drinking part I really am not a fan of. My mom was asking me when I was leaving and then she said oh she was just asking not wanting me to leave. The going to bed with my boyfriend was great as well." Justin kisses the top of my head and replies "I'm glad I was apart of the happy moments for your night. It means I'm doing something right. Anyway, let's go have some breakfast." I reply "Okay." I get up and instead of getting up, I lean over to his lips and I kiss him. He kisses back and when we release, he says "Good trick. You said we would go, but instead you kissed me." I smile and I stand up. I lend my hand to
help him get up and he takes it. We walk out my room and downstairs to the dining room. I notice Benjamin is outside with my dad. My mom and Pattie are drinking coffee at the table. My mom sees us, smiles, and says "Morning you guys. For breakfast, we have mini muffins and quiches. There is coffee, orange juice, and milk to drink." I answer "Okay. Thank you." We walk into the kitchen and we get our breakfast. We then walk back into the dining room and we sit down.

My mom says "How are you two feeling? Are you excited? happy? sad?" Wow. Just cut to the chase, you hate me or him. Pattie adds "You probably are so sad. I imagine that at least." I glance over at Justin and I say "I'm excited for what is to come, happy for what is happening today, and sad we are leaving each other tomorrow." Justin adds "Same and I'm happy for what has happened this trip." Both of the moms smile and nod. We start breakfast and enjoy it. It's so yummy. We decide to leave after lunch for bowling, then we'll go get snow cones/snow-balls after that. At night, we'll go out for dinner. Yay! Such a good day ahead of us. We finish breakfast and we all go different places.

Justin and I walk back to my room. Justin says "Want to continue watching Friends?" I reply "Sure." I grab my laptop, walk over to the bed, and I sit down. I log in and I open Netflix. I start the fifth episode. We watch 4 episodes before the door is knocked on causing us to stop. When the door opens, it is Benjamin. He says "Mom wanted me to pass on the message we are leaving after lunch, so come downstairs dressed in clothes for the day. Lunch is ready also." I smile and reply "Okay. Thanks." He leaves and I get up. I plug my laptop in and I walk over to my closet where I pull out an outfit. I choose denim shorts, a cute tee, and converse for today. I walk into my bathroom and I change into my outfit. I then walk back into my room. Justin has already changed and he is ready for lunch. We head downstairs and we eat lunch. Benjamin says "I'm going to crush you all in bowling." My dad says "Actually I think I'm going to crush you all in bowling." We all laugh. Okay maybe one of them will win. I hope not. I want to win, but that might not happen. We finish lunch and we all go to grab some stuff for bowling. I put my converse on, grabbed my purse, and I grabbed my phone. Justin walks over to me and says "I love you." I reply "Love you too." We kiss then we head downstairs.

We all get into the car and we head out to bowling. We pull into the parking lot and we park. We head in and walk to the front desk. The cashier dude says "How many?" My mom replies "6." He says "Okay. You have lane 6. What size shoes can I get for you all?" We all tell my mom who tells them all to the cashier dude. We walk over to lane 6 and we all sit down. I slip off my converse and I slide on my bowling shoes. I tie them and I run over to the little machine where you type nicknames on. I say "Who wants to be first?" Benjamin raises his hand and says "I want to." I say "Any objections?" No one says anything, so I say "What do you want as your nickname, Benjamin? Do you want bumpers or not?" My family plays where you must have a nickname or you cannot play or we make up a nickname for you. Benjamin says "Gandalf for my nickname and yes to bumpers." I smile and I type it in. I ask "Who next?" My dad says "Me. My nickname will be Winner and I want bumpers." I roll my eyes and I type it in. Of course, he wants to win so badly- he adds his nickname as winner. Gosh, men. Hehe. Justin walks up to me and says "I'll go next. I want bumpers and my nickname will be JB. I'm going generic and stuff." I laugh and I type it in. I decide to put my name next because why not? For my nickname, I put Hermione. Duh? Harry Potter rocks, that's why. Justin laughs and he goes to sit down. I say "Ok ladies, who next?" Pattie says "Put me down for bumpers and my nickname is Peppermint Patty." Great choice for her. I say "Ok mom, what about you?" My mom says "My nickname will be BayouMama and I want bumpers for sure." I type it in and I click finish. I say "We can now find bowling balls to use then we can begin." We all hop up and find a bowling ball to use. We begin!!