Chapter 58

***I'm changing it to where Clarissa & Alexis are seniors in college!!! The changes I made are in Chapter 19 & Chapter 39!! ***

((Read above))
Sunday April 23

I feel Justin going over me and running to the the bathroom. I get out of bed and walk over. I see him throwing up and I kneel bedside him. I pat his back as he continues to throw up. I know it seems like I'm doing nothing to help, but you know it's good to let people know you are there for them. I ask "Want me to get you some water and Advil?" He nods and I get up. I walk to the kitchen, grab a water, and I grab the Advil bottle. I bring it to my bathroom and I hand it to Justin. He takes some Advil out and drinks the water. He says "Yikes I feel so hungover. Sorry for you having to do all of this and thank you." I reply "It's good J. Who normally does this for you?" He answers "I usually drag myself out of bed or my chef leaves water and medicine on my bedside table because he noticed my bad behavior." I nod and reply "Well you have me to help when we're together and I can always talk when you need to." He replies "Thank you Clarissa."

I help him stand up and he walks to my bed. He sits down and I sit next to him. He asks "Did I say anything last night when I was drunk?" I feel my cheeks blush and I answer "Yeah you did. Want to know what it was?" He replies "Yes I mean especially if you are blushing." I answer "Well you said and I quote Oh Clarissa. You f***in' hot girl. You are my dream. I love you so much. Never leave me. I want you forever. You also said watch out before you vomited and later you asked if you could sleep in your boxers." He looks down and back up. He says "Well that explains a lot. I wish I had told you that stuff when I was sober not drunk. I was telling the truth when I said I love you so much and I don't want you to leave me. Sorry if it sounded extreme last night." I laugh and reply "Yeah it's okay. I was kind of surprised to be honest. I'm recovered now, so maybe do you want breakfast?" He nods and answers "Yeah you can head out. I'll put on something over this, so I don't tempt Alexis." I laugh and reply "We don't want that babe. You're mine." He leans closer to my lips and replies "I'm not going to lie that made me want to kiss you. May I?" I lean in and he takes that as a yes.

After the kiss, I make my way out of my room to the kitchen. I see Alexis cooking. I ask "What are you cooking this fine morning?" She answers "Bacon, eggs, and croissants." I nod and reply "Yum. Need any help?" She answers "You can pour glasses of milk or juice." I nod and I grab the drinks out the fridge. I walk over to the counter and I set the drinks down. I grab 3 cups for breakfast and I put ice in them. I pour Alexis her apple cranberry juice, her new obsession. I pour myself some apple juice and I pour Justin some orange juice. I set the drinks on the table and we start making ourselves plates of food. Justin walks out and says "Yum this room smells amazing. You girls are such amazing cooks." We thank him. We all take our seats and we enjoy breakfast. I ask Alexis "How much homework do you have left? I remember we did some during the week?" She answers "I actually do have some left, but since we are seniors, we have more of a workload. Everyone is piling stuff on telling us to get s job. What about you?" I answer "Yeah I didn't finish everything we got on Friday. I understand all the stress." Justin says "I can tell you both need time to work, so I might run out for a little bit actually because Scooter asked me to check something out. You guys can do homework or whatever work you need to do as I'm gone. Could I borrow your car, Clarissa?" I reply "Sure. Feel free."

After breakfast, I head to my room and I pile my homework up. I grab my laptop, phone, and earbuds as well. I bring them out and set them on the table. I walk back to my room to see Justin. He has changed and he looks nice. I walk up and give him a hug. He says "Hi." I reply "Hey." He replies "Wish we didn't have to separate." I say "Well we won't have to when tour starts." He replies "Oh yeah I can't wait to spend time with my love performing for fans." I answer "It's going to be so fun. We've got to see each other before though because like months and months without you is sad. Plus, I'm graduating end of next month, which means I can see you a lot more." He pulls away from my hug and asks "For real?" I nod and he answers "Omg. This opens lots more possibilities now. I better head off because I have stuff to to. I'll see you later." We kiss and he leaves my room. Huh? What new possibilities? I don't get it. Ah! Justin! I walk out my room and to the table. Alexis asks "What are you planning after college?" I answer "Well we have the girls trip and I might head home for a little while. I'm planning on being with Justin next March-ish when the job starts. What are you planning to do?" Alexis answers "Well I have an internship set up for after college and we'll see where that takes me. I would have thought that you would be living with Justin." Uh... let's not suggest that to him. He would be too giddy and would immediately beg me. Haha!! I say "Well he hasn't said anything yet. I told him I could see him more after graduation and he said lots of new possibilities are open." She replies "Ooh la la. That sounds promising. Hey could I ask you a few questions on that sheet we got in English class?" I nod and we work on homework.