Chapter 36

Friday
I wake up with my alarm blaring and it hurts my ears. Geez alarms suck. I get out of bed and I put on shorts and a t-shirt. I barely dress nice to school anymore. I mean, I look decent, but I don't wear dresses or skirts. Schoo

I walk to the kitchen and I see Alexis making a smoothie. I get two croissants out and I butter them. I set them on plates and I set them on the table.

After breakfast, I pack my bags and I head outside where Xander is waiting. We hug and kiss, then we go to school.

In the car, Xander asks "Excited for our date tonight?"  I reply "Yes it will be so fun. What do you have planned?" He answers "Well I thought we could go out for dinner and after watch a movie at your place." I reply "Sounds fun." He smiles and keeps driving. We arrive at school and we get out.

School passes and soon it is lunchtime. We head out for our Friday subs. We bring them back to campus and we find a table to eat at. Alexander and Alexis come as well. Alexander asks "Whose happy it is almost the weekend?" Alexis answers "Me!" They high five. Xander asks "Who wouldn't be happy it is almost the weekend?" I reply "Probably people super into school or super behind in school." We continue to eat lunch. We go to our last class and soon enough it's the end of the day.

I walk outside and I sit with Alexis as we wait. Alexis asks "How are you?" I answer "I'm fine just tired and ready to go back to the apartment." Alexis nods and replies "Same." The boys show up and we leave. Xander tells me in the car to be ready at 6:45 for tonight. Yay! Can't wait! We reach the apartments and we get out.

I go into my apartment and I collapse on my bed with my backpack on. Schooldays make me so tired even if I have a good day. I then take off my shoes and I put my backpack on the floor. I take my phone and I open Twitter. I tweet So happy it's Friday! I then open Instagram. I scroll through and like pictures. I barely keep up with social media anymore, whoops. I mean it doesn't really matter if you do, but I like to normally. I then close Instagram and open Pinterest. I scroll through and pin a few things. Yay!!!! I get up and grab my laptop. I open Netflix and I put on the next Sherlock. I love this series.

Around 6:30PM, I change into a plain black dress and I slide on sandals. I then put on some jewelry and I spray on some perfume. Good for tonight:)

At 6:44 PM, I check to see if Alexis is still here. She's already gone. I walk over to the front door and I open it. Xander is standing there and he has his arm raised as if he was about to knock. He takes his hand down and smiles. He says "Hey Clarissa. I was actually just about to knock." I lock my door and reply "Yeah I figured you would be here soon. Glad to see you." I hug and kiss him. He smiles and we walk out to the car. He opens the door for me and I get in. He gets in and starts driving.

We arrive at a pizza place, yes!!! He parks and we get out. We walk inside and we get a table. We order some pepperoni pizza and two CocaColas. So excited!!! Xander says "So, how are you doing?" I ask "This week? Today? In general?" He answers "Right now and in general." I reply "Well right now I'm super happy because I'm out on a date with my amazing boyfriend. In general, I'm usually pretty happy though. I mean there are those days where life gets you down, but none of those have happened yet this school year. How are you right now?" He smirks and answers "I'm happy to be out with my amazing girlfriend. Haha! I'm glad to get out of the apartment because I feel like I'm stuck there all the time studying." He's so cute. Poor little Xander. I reply "Well thanks. You are trying to be a doctor today though, and it is a lot of work. Sorry if I sound mean." He smiles and replies "It's fine Clarissa. Yeah I know it's a lot of work. Gosh. What do you want to do this weekend?" I answer "I kind of want to go on a run tomorrow morning. We could also go on another date tomorrow night." He says "I like that idea a lot." I reply "Well I like you a lot, so that's good." He laughs and says "Me too. I like you a lot. Don't forget me next weekend. I'll miss you so much." Aw he is gonna miss me. I like him so much. Wow. I answer "I'll miss you and I won't forget you. I'll call you over the weekend, just text me when you want to talk. Also, if you want to, you can drop me off and/or pick me up from the airport." He asks "What time for each of those?" I answer "5:30 AM drop off and 1:30 PM pick up." He answers "Yikes. Why so early for drop off?" I reply "Well tons of people are going out of town, and the airports will probably be crowded. Also, since I have a flight at 7:30 and it is recommended to get to the airport two hours early." He nods and says "I can pick you up. I don't know if I can bring you there. I want to sleep." I nod and say "I understand that." He laughs. Then, a waiter brings the pizza over. Yes!!! (pizza next page)