Chapter 32

I wake up to the sun shining through my curtain. I grab my phone and I turn it on. It says 10:30 AM! Yes! I got to sleep in. Woohoo! For today, I have a kind of busy Saturday. I'm going to upload a video with Justin, talk with Justin, plan a date with Xander, then go on a fancy date with Xander. Yay! A lot to do and I can do it!

I see a text from Xander that reads Morning Clarissa. Are we doing dinner or lunch? Or is not food? An event? Idk. I just want to know what's happening. I'm going on a run, so just text me. I text back Yes. Tonight for dinner. I will let you know details after I have breakfast. Have fun on the run!

I then check my text from Justin. It says Morning C! So, when should we do the video? I'm free to talk or upload around 4ish! I text back Yay! Sounds great JB:) I close my phone and I get out of bed. I walk out my room to the kitchen.

I see Alexis sitting at the table with her head on the table. I exclaim "Morning Alexis. What are you doing at the table?" She replies "Honestly I came out to get breakfast, but then I just sat down. I don't know why. Haha." I smile and ask "So, what should we make?" She answers "Waffles maybe. Since we don't have the time in the week." I reply "Sure sounds yummy. Let's get stuff out." She gets up and we get the stuff out. We mix the mix and we heat the waffle iron. We pour our waffle mix in and we close it. We freeze two cups of milk and we make a fruit salad. We set the table and then we take our waffles out. We get the waffles and we get our milk. We begin breakfast:)

Alexis asks "So, what are you up to today?" I reply "I have to plan a date with Xander because I suggested it when he was super sad. He was all happy about it and I sort of still need to plan it and it's tonight. Also, I'm uploading my second video with Justin and we were going to talk later. What are you doing today?" She smiles and answers "Well, I'm glad you get to go on a date and talk with a friend. That's fun. I think your day will be filled of fun. Just go out to dinner somewhere casual and watch a movie or something. Well today I'm going on a date with Alexander. I'm excited about it and he wants to stay out tonight apparently. He was so excited to tell me about it and I was like if he is this happy, why not?" Aw how cute. She is going to have fun. I say "Well, it sounds like we are both going to have some fun today. Want to do something together today? How is life treating you?" She smiles and replies "I want to go on a run later, so sure we can go run together. You know, it's been great. Sure, we had those little fights, but we reached understandings and it was fine. I'm glad the past is the past and we are living for the future." I nod and smile. We continue our breakfast.

After breakfast, we cleaned our dishes and we cleaned the table. I check the pantry and I see we are still good with food. That's good:)

I walk back to my room and I close my door. I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I brush my hair and I go back to my room. I grab my laptop and I just look up restaurants to go to later. I finally just decide we could go to La Madeleine because why not? I went with Justin and we enjoyed it. Surely Xander would like good food as well. Maybe we can get cookies to go before we head back to the apartment and we can watch a movie. I text Xander Tonight, be ready for 6:30 PM! Dinner at a restaurant & a movie back at the apartment:) Dress casually for the night. He texts back Can't wait. I close my phone and I close my laptop. I put my laptop on my desk and I change into running clothes. I text Alexis Let's go on a run! She texts back Okay let me change. I close my phone and I put on my tennis shoes. I grab my apartment keys and phone. I walk to the front area and I sit on the ground. Justin texts me So bored right now. I have nothing going on until later. What's up? I text back Going on a run with my roommate in a few minutes. He texts back Maybe I'll go on a run too. Good idea. Haha. Sorry for just randomly texting you. I text back It's cool JB:) Alright ttyl. He texts back Ok C.