Chapter 55 - Double POV

Saturday February 27

I wake up to my alarm buzzing at 9AM. Today I have planned things to do, so I have to wake up earlier to begin. I get out of my bed and I put on workout clothes. I grab my keys to the apartment and my sunglasses. I walk out the apartment and I lock the door behind me. Alexis is sleeping in and she told me specifically last night "Girl don't you dare wake me up. I'm going to sleep in and relax all day." Haha!

I walk downstairs and I walk to the trail. I stretch a little before I start running. As I'm running, I notice how beautiful nature is. When I'm on the outskirts of the woods, I take a picture of the trees and I post it on all my social media. ((Picture below or next page))

I then keep walking and I arrive at the apartment

I then keep walking and I arrive at the apartment. I unlock the door and I go inside. I take a shower and I put on daytime clothes. I walk into the kitchen and I take out a croissant. I warm it up and I spread butter on it. I put chocolate chips on it and the chocolate melts into the butter! Yes so good!! I bring the plate to the table.

I turn on my phone and I text Scooter Hey Scooter. I realize we barely talk, but I was wondering what is up with Justin? He isn't answering texts, calls, and he is out partying again. Call or text me, thanks.
I then get a call from Scooter.

((Start of conversation))
S- Scooter     C- Clarissa

C- Hey Scooter.
S- Hi Clarissa. How have you been doing?
C- I'm getting better. What about you?
S- Doing fine.
C- So...
S- So....
C- Justin essentially disappeared, right?
S- Yeah for the majority he did.
C- When was the last time you spoke to him or saw him? Hailey told me that they broke up.
S- I saw him on Thursday at our tour meeting. I have noticed how distant he is recently and I have no idea what happened. I mean, I heard about the break-up. If he is distant with you, then he is really changing and going through something. When is your next break?
C- Um.... let me see...
S- Alright because maybe you can come and have an intervention with him.
C- Ha, he might seriously hate us. Anyway, my next break is the first week in June when I get out for summer.
S- Anyway I could fly you out to Los Angeles that week. If he starts feeling better, we can try to have a mini-photoshoot. That way he has pictures to post and it will look fun.
C- Alright sounds great. I might buy the flying back home ticket because I might stay in Los Angeles and try to have a girl trip with friends.
S- Cool. Let me know when works for you. I'll tell Justin to commit to staying in town that week, so he will for sure be here.
C- Sounds perfect. See you then!
S- See you then as well. Bye.

((End of conversation))

Ah! Yes! Los Angeles trip! I start a groupchat called Girl Trip and I add Becky, Alexis, and Cassie. I text them Hey girls! This summer is coming up in few months and I want to have a girl trip. I have to go to Los Angeles for work, the first week of June, so maybe we could all meet up after all my work is done there. You guys can all fly out and we can book 2 hotel rooms where we can share. Let me know what you think!!!