Chapter 107

Back to Clarissa's POV - Spring -

I wake up to my alarm because I'm heading to New York for some photo shoots & fun. I need to keep promoting my photography and honing my talent. Sadly I'll be going without Justin. It's the first time we'll be separated since his proposal. Yep. I hug Justin goodbye and make my way to the car outside waiting for me. I go inside the car and it drives off.

On the way to the airport, we pick up Hailey. She's accompanying me to NYC and we're staying at her place there. I'm so excited!!!! I let Hailey & Kendall know that they will be bridesmaids too, which made them super happy.

We get to the airport and get into our plane. We fly to NYC and arrive at night. We order pizza to her apartment and eat it while watching a movie.
A quiet night before hectic days.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and check my phone.

Justin texted a few minutes ago So... you'll be proud of me. I invited a friend over.
I text YAY! My baby is really growing up. Have Fun Babe! You deserve it.
He texts back You deserve your trip too. You're extremely talented and you continue to amaze me.
I text back Aw thanks. I love you.
He texts back Love you too. 

I notice my bridesmaids chat is lighting up as well:
Kendall texted I can't wait to meet you girls because Clarissa always talks about her amazing best friends.
Becky texted Omg! Well I can't wait to meet you too.
I text I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU!!
Hailey texts Oh you're up. Hey Ladies!
Kendall texts Have Fun in NYC You Two!!
I text back THANKS Kendall.

I get ready for the day in my spring clothes. I feel so good and confident today.

I post a picture of my outfit:
OOTD for NYC
((Picture below))

I post a picture of my outfit:OOTD for NYC ((Picture below))

Hailey gets dressed and we head out for breakfast.
After breakfast, we head to her modeling agency, IMG. She checks us in and we head to the photo shoot space. We have to go through hair, make-up, and which outfits Hailey wants. I'm shooting her in the city. I think this should be fun!

Later, we head out and start the shoot.
We take pictures everywhere and Hailey gets tons of new content. We run into a few fans and take pictures with them :)

We stop at a pizza place for lunch and to rest. We've been running around for 3 hours now and have a few more to go! Woohoo we got this! I send Hailey photos after I edit them and she posts one:
NYC with @ccarnell
((Picture below))

 We've been running around for 3 hours now and have a few more to go! Woohoo we got this! I send Hailey photos after I edit them and she posts one:NYC with @ccarnell ((Picture below))