Chapter 83: Purpose Tour

Above: JB performing in NY :)

SHOW DAY- New York City

The North American leg ends tomorrow. Today we have a show and we have another one tomorrow night! It has been amazing and I'm so happy we still can do it more. We have a 20ish day break before 2 shows in Asia then 5ish day break before Europe!

Fun fact: My birthday is the day after tour ends! Justin wanted to stay in New York because he knows I love it :)

We drive straight to Madison Square Gardens when we land. We park and we all pile out. We set stuff up and we all clean up a little. We all eat dinner together.

After, Justin and I head to the meet & greet. It begins!
The show happens and we head back to the hotel. We each take our showers and we go to bed.

Next Day - LAST DAY OF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

I wake up and smile! Yes! We get a little break starting tomorrow. I can't wait! Yes! Woohoo!! Justin rolls over and pops up. I say "Morning." He replies "Morning to you too." I laugh and we get ready.

Justin and I go out to breakfast. We eat together and Justin asks "Anything in particular that you want to do tomorrow?" I answer "I just want cake." He smiles and replies "That can be arranged." Yes! I love dessert bro!! Yes!!

After breakfast, we leave and walk around. We head to the concert venue aka Madison Square Gardens!! We know how the venue works since we had a performance here last night. Yes, less work for us! Idk why we still have to meet early.

When we arrive, we walk in and sit down at this table. Scooter announces "Now I know many of you are probably wondering why we met so early and you might all be mad. But, we are meeting today to discuss the tour in 20 Days so that we only have like 1 meeting during our break. I want everyone to be really relaxed and only have to meet up once." Everyone cheers. He then continues "I see my decision is popular, which means today will have to be productive. I need everyone to read through the packet given to them and make sure everything is taken care of. Since we are now flying out of the U.S., I need to make sure you all have passports and visas, etc." We all then start working. My passport is good for another 2 Years from what I remember. I'll check when I get home aka my home in Los Angeles.

After a few hours, we get lunch. We all eat and then relax a little until soundcheck. Jaden Smith walks in and Justin runs over. They handshake and laugh. They walk over and Justin introduces me to him. He says "Clarissa, meet Jaden Smith. Jaden, meet Clarissa Carnell." We shake hands and they go off to soundcheck.

After soundcheck, we rush to meet and greet.
After meet & greet, it's THE SHOW.

The show is amazing. Jaden performs with Justin who loves it!!! Our duet sounds really good tonight.

After the show, we head back to the hotel. Justin wants to go out tonight and I agreed. He's taking his shower first and I'll go next. Then we'll head out. I edit my pictures and send them out.

Justin posts a photo:
((Picture below))

Justin posts a photo:((Picture below))