Chapter 84

We are finally back in Los Angeles and we're driving back to our house! Yes. I'm excited. I missed home.

We pull into our parking lot and we park. We get out, grab our suitcases, and we go inside.

We go upstairs and we toss our bags. I lay on the bed and I say "Wow who knew I missed this bed so much." Justin lays next to me and replies "Yeah same." I reply "I want a nap or food or both. I don't really know." As you can tell, I'm feeling indecisive. Justin replies "I ordered pizza when we were in the car. After you eat, you can nap. I've actually got to make a run to pick up your present. I also have to stop by and pick something up from Scooter." I reply "Okay but will you at least be here for lunch?" He nods.

Lunch arrives and we eat our pizza. I ask "Are you happy to be home?" He answers "Yeah I can't wait to relax." I reply "Yeah me too."

After lunch, I'm more awake because I had soda so I decide to record a video. I know my channel is basically nothing but I want to keep making content.
I record a cover of
Can't Help Falling In Love.

I type a caption:
I'm on a short break so here you go!
A few more videos to come before I leave again.
Enjoy!
((A Video cover below))

After that, I record a video of me doing a Favorite Songs At The Moment Video. I then take it upstairs to edit it.

I type the caption:
So... here's a second video because why not?
I think this video is cute so I made it :)
Enjoy & thx for being a fan!

((Inspired by video below))

After recording and editing, I lay down to take a nap.
I fall asleep shortly.

After my nap, I hear noises downstairs. I get up and walk downstairs. I see Justin and Scooter. Huh? What's he doing here? I walk over to them and say "Hi. I didn't know you were coming." Scooter replies "Yeah hope you don't mind. How was the nap?" I answer "Good actually." He asks "When did you make those videos you uploaded today?" I answer "I made them after lunch." He replies "You're productive. Dang we should've hired you a long time ago." I laugh and Scooter says "We need some more content for Justin. So maybe a video?" I answer "Well you did make me record tons of promo for Cold Water. When it's out, that will come out." Scooter nods and asks "Can you have that ready by the meeting in 4 Days?" I nod. Justin asks "Why are you doing this to her? She's supposed to be relaxing not working for you." Scooter replies "Rest is for the wicked." I laugh.

After talking with Scooter more, he leaves. Justin hugs me and says "I'm so sorry for him." I hug back and reply "Aw it's okay. It's for you anyway. I love you." He replies "You know you can say no, right?" I reply "Yeah but I want to help you. I mean I like photography and I like you." He steps back and asks "Wait? You just like me?" I smirk and reply "No silly I love you." He steps forward and says "Just kidding I know you love me." I reply "I know you care." He laughs and replies "Please tell me we're not about to start quoting the lyrics to Baby." I ask "Why is that so bad? It's only an amazing song." He laughs and I laugh along with him. He's so funny! He asks "Are you happy to be home?" I nod and he says "Good. I know that I'm a slightly horrible person and I totally forgot that we never threw your welcoming party." I laugh. Oh wait I should totally play with him. I gasp and reply "I know. I seriously considered breaking up with you when you didn't throw the party in the first week. Where was my party? Where was my exquisite cuisine? Where was my fine guests?" His face goes pale and he gulps. He says "I... I... I apologize. I shouldn't h...have done that." I laugh and reply "I was only kidding. I never would break up with you. Especially over something like that. You can still throw that party. All I ask is not to make it too too big." He relaxes and smiles. He replies "I mean I'll try." Haha he can't make the party small. Oh boy!