Chapter 82: Purpose Tour

1 & 1/2 months later... Miami Purpose Tour Stop!!!

We arrive in Miami and I can already tell these two shows will be AMAZING!
One: my best friends are coming in town. Yay!
Two: Florida HAS BEACHES. Beaches are so relaxing and fun!
Third: I just love Purpose Tour :)

We drive to the hotel and we get out. I run upstairs and drop my bags off. I'm picking my friends up at the airport. Justin says "Clarissa, be safe. Come right back please. I'll miss you if you're gone too long." I reply "Aw baby. It's only going to be like 40 minutes. You'll be okay. I love you so so much." He asks "If I ask for a kiss, will I make you late?" I shake my head. He walks over and we kiss. After the kiss, I say "Love you." He replies "I love you too." I then leave.

I text my BFF's Groupchat: Girls, I'm on the way! I have missed you all so so much!!

I drive to the Miami Airport and I pull through the pick-up line. My friends rush over to me and we hug. We all get in my car and I start driving. I turn my music on and we all sing along!

I pull into the hotel and we all get out. I walk them into the lobby where Justin is waiting. He kisses me on the cheek and whispers "I missed you." I laugh. He gives them their keys and we go up the elevator. Alexis says "Thank you Justin. We're so excited for your show and of course to see your girlfriend again." He replies "You're welcome. I was excited to see her too even if it was just 40 minutes away." They all go "Aw!" I kiss him on the cheek and Cassie says "You two are the cutest." I thank them. Justin says "We're going on a boat later and we can walk along the beach. I hope you are all happy with that." Aw what the heck? He planned that. He's so cute! Love him!

They go into their hotel room and I go in with Justin. After he closes the door, I give him a big hug. He asks "What's this about?" I answer "Because Justin you are the sweetest boyfriend ever. I love you so so much." He replies "Aw thanks babe." We kiss.

We relax for a little while and I decide to put my swimsuit on. I put on my pink bikini and I slide my cover-up over it. I walk out the bathroom and I put a bag together for the day.

Justin and I leave. We walk to my friend's rooms and they come out. Moxie and Josh come over as well to join us. Post Malone and Scooter said no. Haha!

We leave and get into this big car. A driver drives us to the beach area. We all unload and walk across the beach to the port for boats. We climb aboard the one where a man is holding the sign Bieber. We all set stuff down and the man starts up the boat. I introduce my friends to Moxie and Josh. Cassie says "Okay, Moxie, your music is so amazing. Omg, you have no idea. I love it." Moxie thanks her and smiles a lot. That's good to see her music appreciated. I never know if it bothers her since she's on Justin's tour, but I suppose not.

Eventually we all lay out on the boat for fun. Justin is busy so I ask Josh to take the pic. He takes a few and I send them to my friends. I thank him and he walks off. Alexis says "Clarissa, since no boys are around, tell us about Josh." Huh? What? I ask "What do you want to know?" She answers "Is he single? His relationship past? His likes or dislikes?" I answer "Well okay. He's single as far as I know. Justin told me not to talk to him because I went to get ice cream as a friend with him. But like now Justin realizes I don't even like that dude like that at all. He loves photography and he's really talented at it. He also loves pizza and ice cream." Becky and Cassie ended up leaning over to talk with us. Becky asks "Wait? Justin got jealous?" I nod and Cassie replies "That's so weird because he is always hanging with girls." I reply "Yeah, but he's over that now. We're good. We're so so happy." Becky replies "Aw that's cute." Alexis asks "If I ask him out, would he say yes?" I answer "Um... yeah probably. You should go on the date tomorrow though since today is packed." She nods and walks off. I ask "Becky, how is Grant?" She answers "Amazing as always. He's the funniest ever. He cooks me food all the time and it's damn good." I laugh and I ask "Cassie, how is your love life?" She laughs and replies "Eh. I go on dates here and there. Some guys just want in my pants, so I never keep going." I reply "Well you'll find someone who doesn't want just that one day." Becky replies "Yeah you will Cassie." Alexis walks back up and lays next to us. I ask "How'd it go?" She answers "Yeah he seemed excited. It's tomorrow at lunch." I reply "Good timing. I'll be at the arena already." Becky replies "Do you really have to go?" I nod. She laughs. Aw I love my friends!