Chapter 92: Purpose Tour

A Month Later... London, England ... Day 1

London!! Yes!!
I've been once back in high school.
I loved it last time.

We finish our drive to our hotel where dinner is being prepared in a conference room.

I post a photo I take through the window:
LONDON :)

((Picture below))

We arrive and unload our stuff

We drop stuff off and head to the conference room. We all get dinner and sit at table.
Scooter announces "Hello everyone. For the next 2 days, we'll be in London. Tomorrow we have a tour & our bus will take us to Buckingham Palace. You can relax and have fun. Just be at the bus to leave for Windsor Castle at 2 PM. They'll let us know where they'll pick us up. Enjoy tomorrow and have fun."

After dinner, we head back to our room.
We watch tv and each take our showers.

We then fall asleep.

NEXT DAY

We wake up and eat breakfast downstairs.
We then go off into the bus.

We drive to Buckingham Palace. The freaking place where the Queen lives! Ah! Like wow so freaking cool! I'm in love with London. Don't tell Justin haha.

We walk around and take pictures.
Fans run up to Justin as I'm off taking photos. I take a few pictures with fans as well and I can't help but notice they all have such beautiful accents. Ah London-Why are you so amazing?

I post a photo from my phone:
Buckingham Palace

((Picture below))

Justin & I walk to this cute little sandwich shop

Justin & I walk to this cute little sandwich shop. We order sandwiches and we eat lunch.

We walk over to the Westminster Abbey Gift Shop to get some presents. I buy a few things for my family like cute ornaments and I also buy one for Justin.

We then walk to the area where we're being picked up. We all load the bus and we're driven to Windsor Castle.

At Windsor Castle, we all unload and Scooter gives us tickets. He lets us know we are meeting in the market nearby at 6PM for dinner.

We walk to Windsor Castle and we wait in line. They let us know NO PICTURES. No!! Why? No! Jk, I'm fine with it. Only a little bit. We walk inside and we walk around. Every room has some hint of gold & it's beautiful. Wow!! Justin asks "How do you like the castle?" I answer "It's beautiful." He replies "Not as beautiful as you." I look at him and smile. What a cutie! I reply "Aw thanks." He smiles. 

When we leave, I take a picture of the outside.
I post it:
Windsor Castle

((Picture below))

We then meet at the market

We then meet at the market. We follow Scooter to dinner. We all enjoy dinner together as a tour family!

After dinner... we head back to the hotel. Justin & I decide to walk around London together.

Justin says "We close the European Leg here in a month and a half. If there's anything you want to see, we can go then." I reply "Ok cool. I loved today. It's great spending time with you." He replies "Aw. I love being with you too." We kiss.

We eventually head back to the hotel. We both shower then we turn on the tv. Nothing good is on, but it's cool to hear those awesome accents.

We turn Netflix on my laptop and we watch a movie.

NEXT DAY- SHOW DAY

We wake up and head to breakfast.
We have to head to the arena a little early to meet the opening acts. The Knocks & MiC Lowry are both opening for Justin.

We meet at the bus and are drive to the arena.
We walk inside and meet the two new acts. They're all so talented and it's so cool to meet everyone.
Soundcheck begins. I'm introduced to their videographers who I show around. I let them know about some of our equipment and what our schedule looks like. One videographer asks if we can film from an upstairs balcony and I send them off to ask Scooter. The other one shows me some previous work and I show them good spots to be. Josh seems excited overall and is happy to have more people filming.
Later... we all eat lunch together.

That night... THE SHOW.
They introduce everyone and The Knocks open.
((Video below of the Knocks))

After them, MiC Lowry performs.
((Video below))

Justin is introduced and he performs.

After the show... we head back to the hotel. I edit photos and Justin posts one. He posts it:
((Picture below))

THANKS FOR READING!!! Hope you enjoyed it

..............................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!
Hope you enjoyed it.

If you like London & want to see my Trip Video:
Here it is: