Chapter 72

Saturday June 10

I wake to my alarm earlier than I remember. Oh no my friends leave today. We roll out of bed and they slowly pack their bags up. I pack my bags as well.

Once we have everything, we check out of the hotel and we go out to breakfast. We walk into a café and ask for a table for four.

At breakfast, we all order drinks and food. I get orange juice and avocado toast. Sounds really good today! I ask a waiter to take a quick pic of us and he says yes.

I look for the best pic of all of us and I post it:
Best Girls Trip Ever with my girls @becky_00 @alexisS_forlife @cassie_islife - thanks for coming & can't wait to see you again.
((Picture next page))

I send the pictures to my friends and I close my phone

I send the pictures to my friends and I close my phone. Alexis asks "What are you doing after this, Clarissa?" I answer "Going home to see Justin. I haven't seen him since Thursday when he stormed out of the meeting. I miss him so much and I can't wait to give him a big hug." Becky replies "Aw well give him a big hug for us all as well." I reply "Okay I will." Alexis says "We all need to pick the same Purpose Tour date to go to, so we can all meet up together. We need to be friendship goals once again." We all laugh and Cassie responds "I still wonder how I have such amazing friends. Honestly going into college, I thought I wouldn't have friends at all, but now I'm glad to have met all of you." Aw that's so sweet. Alexis replies "Cassie, you are too sweet."

We finish breakfast and we walk out to my car. Becky says "Hey Clarissa. I called a cab and they are on the way. So, you can all go to the airport, but I'm going to meet up with Grant." Alexis asks "Are you staying in Los Angeles?" Becky answers "Yeah my boyfriend, Grant wanted to hang out here for a few days before heading home." Alexis nods and replies "Have fun." We all hug Becky and she climbs into her cab. Her cab drives away and we get into my car.

I text Justin Dropping off my friends & then coming home.
He texts Ok.

I start driving and we arrive at the airport. I hug my friends and wish them well on their travels. I then get into my car and text the GirlTripGroupchat This week was so fun & I love all of you. Thanks for coming & I'm glad we could all meet up this summer. Can't wait to see you on tour even though it's one stop :)
I text Becky When you see Grant, text me when you both are free. We can meet up later or tomorrow!

I hear someone honking behind me and I quickly pull out. I wave in my mirror and I drive home.

I pull in front of the gate and I punch in the code. I then pull through and I park next to Justin. I get out my car and I grab my bags. I walk up to the front door and I knock. I just remembered Justin never gave me a key to the house. Haha I might need one of those one day. Haha!

The door opens to reveal Justin in pajamas. Aw someone is sleepy. Poor Justin. I walk inside and I drop my bags. He closes the door and I give him a big hug. Gosh I missed him. He pulls me closer and makes the hug tighter. I feel his eyelashes filled with tears across my cheek and I rub his back. Poor thing. I whisper "I missed you so so much." He whispers back "I missed you too."