CHAPTER FORTY

Amour

The fading colors were restored in my life. The once grey sky became sunshowered. Spring had finally arrived.

Rainbows, candies, cherries, hues, love and all the nicest things filled my utopia.

There was neither reasonable anguish nor melancholy to disintegrate me. I was ultimately liberated from pessimism. My heart could beat bravely and face the fear of losing. My mind became emancipated from negative predeterminism. All because I discovered that love can overcome fatalism.

Although a week had passed for the life-changing incident yet it felt like yesterday.

The hospital had discharged me the next morning and Amarion went home later in the evening. I hadn't seen him after the memorable time we had spent together and ever since I had missed him every second. We kept in touch by texting and calling at times yet I felt worried. I knew that I was attached to him to the verge where detaching had become impossible but that couldn't hold me back any longer. At least I was acknowledged of where I was going unlike last time.

Throughout the seven days of laying on bed, I had recalled our kisses countless times. And as old habits don't go soon, I was also reminded of the kisses I had with him. He was my first kiss and I had thought it wouldn't be the same to do it with someone else but I was proved wrong. Kissing Amarion was a fantasy that I could live eternally. It felt as if my lips were made to be touched by his. I was a hobo and he was the home I had been searching for. I did have another home before but it was taken from me, the memories and devotion still resided in my heart though.

I noticed the changes that had taken place in me. I wasn't well, my left side hadn't completely recovered and I mostly rested yet I was happy. The dejection was nowhere near me. A smile played on my lips most of the time. Ecstatic thoughts wandered my mind. I began feeling lively again.

My phone buzzed and I took a look.

*How is my queen♥ doing?* it read.

*Better than ever my king♥* I texted back, grinning form ear to ear.

*I want to hug you right now. I really miss you :( * he replied.

*Aw. I miss you too. You're okay right?* I messaged him.

*yeah just a little lonely. Can't go downstairs* he responded.

*where is your guitar?* I questioned.

*ohh want to listen something?* he answered, totally understanding the reason behind my question.

*if it's okay for you to* I replied, hoping that he says yes.

He didn't respond which made me worried. I waited for few minutes and was about to text him when he called on my cellphone.

"Hello?" I quickly answered.

"Hello from the other side?" He responded, causing me to giggle.

"So?" A smile was plastered on my face.

"I've been missing you a lot today" he said adorably.

"Mutual babe" I replied.

"I wish I could meet you soon" he whined.

"But doesn't seem to be any time soon" I pouted.

"Yeah. What would you do if you were here?" He asked out of the blues.

"Play with your hair and give you a thousand kisses" I answered after thinking for a while.

He responded with a kiss and I giggled.

"So?" He said.

"What?" I asked while grinning.

"Aren't you suppose to give me a kiss in return?" He complained.

"Not so easily lover boy" I teased and I could imagine a frown on his lovely countenance.

"Then how my darling?" He questioned, making my heart flutter.

"Sing me a song" I demanded.

"Fair enough" he said.

"I'm turning out to be a demanding girlfriend huh?" I chuckled.

"No! anything, any time for you my dear. I wouldn't mind fulfilling your wishes even if they're infinite" he responded sweetly, making me more attached to him.

"You're such a sweetheart" I blushed.

"Always for you my love" he responded.

"Oh my god! You're going to melt my heart into a pool" I apprised.

"Mine already did" he whispered.

"I love you Amarion" I said softly.

I heard a ruffle and then guitar strings moving.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me.But bear this in mind, it was meant to be" he sang enchantingly.

"And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me. I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile.You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine. But I'll love them endlessly" he continued crooning and I smiled.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do it's you. Oh it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things" he sang making me speechless.

The sound of the guitar juxtaposed with his beautiful voice. It felt like even if the song would play for an eternity, I would still listen.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to" he continued with integrity. The words were travelling straight from his heart to mine.

"If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you" he sang breathtakingly. Each word that formed on the tip of his tongue made me feel more special than before. I felt like I was in an alluring orchard where the most melodious nightingale dwelled.

"I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth 'cause it's you.Oh it's you. It's you they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things" he sang gracefully. I had no idea where I was, all I could hear was his voice and the magical music that he played. My lips moved along with the lyrics and I just couldn't hold back.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you. It's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things" we chorused delightfully.

"Thank you" I said.

"Wow" he exclaimed out of breath.

"You sing great" he complimented excitingly.

"Not better than you" I said softly.

"No! I think we sound amazing together" he apprised.

"We do?" I questioned doubtfully.

"Of course. After all we're made for each other" he replied.

"We sure are" I responded.

"By the way, I don't have freckles or dimples in my back" I continued.

"Yeah, I have seen no freckles but dimples? I guess I have to see" he teased making my face red.

"Idiot" I said in monotone and gave him a kiss.

"Ah! You're about to kill me" he exclaimed.

"You've already taken my breath away" I giggled.

"Very dark" he whispered.

"Lovely spark" I said in a hushed tone, while the stars of love shone in my eyes.