CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

We lost track of time while we found our way to each other. The soft sunlight had dwindled to darkness. The sun was gone and had brought the night but left the mornings in our hearts.

I gazed at him like the land would look at the sky. It is assumed that the both never meet but they do. The horizon is where they share their love. The colours they make at dawn are of their embrace, invigorating and beautiful. The sun rises to let them meet and spread their colourful words. They stay illuminated with happiness. But then at dusk, the hues of their embrace begun to fade for the sun sets, ceasing their encounter. As the sky lets go of the earth, the light leaves too. But their words of endearment turn into stars and the ether sends love to the land by the glisten of the moon and the earth in return, reflects it. They both wait to make the horizon alive again. In the silence of the night, their love echoes.

Days were passing by and the sun seemed to be closer to the horizon for us. I had become used to sleeping in his arms, I wondered if I'd be able to dream alone again. His eyes were closed and maybe he was planning for the rest of our days together but he didn't know that our sun was about to set.

I moved my hand to his cheek and his eyes flipped open. He smiled at me and I didn't feel like taking it away by telling him that my stay was going to be over soon. I beamed back and scooted closer to his warm body. We had been laying together ever since I threw him on the bed and marked our love on each other. With all of the fuss that had happened in the past day, I didn't get a chance to tell him but as for now I couldn't ruin the happy silence.

"Amour?" He looked at me.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I need to use the washroom" he said shyly and I turned my lips into an 'o'.

I sat up on the bed and looked around the room. His laptop rested on the table with its screen halfway down. The pictures from the library were in it and even some of Amarion's pictures that I hadn't seen. I tiptoed to the laptop and brought it to the bed. I lifted the screen and found the folder with the pictures. I smiled as I saw our pictures together. There was one image of Amarion which made my heart skip a beat. He was wearing an unbuttoned denim jacket and jeans. His chest and abs were visible and his hair were in a hot mess. A smirk was on his face as his hazel eyes reflected the sunlight. I stared at it with awe, he looked achingly handsome. I couldn't believe he was mine.

As I was looking at the picture, a notification of a new email popped up. I ignored it and continued going through the photographs. Three more notifications popped up. I wondered if i should check them. I looked over at the door of the washroom, Amarion was still inside and the water was running. I clicked on the notification and his inbox opened. There were four emails, one from someone named Mr.Kevin and the other three were from Sean.

"Respond to him" was the subject of Sean's email.

"Kevin wants you to participate" was the subject of the other one from him. Participate in what?

I opened the previously sent mail from Mr. Kevin and read it. My eyes gaped with each word. The mail was from almost a week back. Why was he missing such an opportunity? I went back to the inbox to check the new mail from Mr. Kevin but before I could do that, Amarion came out of the washroom. I hadn't realised when the water stopped running. I quickly closed the email window and went back to the pictures.

"Hey? What are you doing?" Amarion asked as he wiped his face with the towel.

"Seeing your pictures" I said and kept my gaze on the screen.

"Aw! Were you missing me so much?" He asked dramatically and I battled my eyelashes.

"Very much" I replied and he approached me with a sinister gaze. He rested his forehead against mine and ran his finger down my neck, giving me shivers. I gazed into his eyes deeply, wondering why was he impeding his dreams.

"I guess, we need another round" he whispered and I blushed. He brought his lips on mine and gently moved his tongue. The laptop was in my hands when it produced a beep sound. Amarion pulled away and gazed at the notification. He took the laptop from my hands and set it aside.

"Babe, I have some work. I mean a few assignments for the exams. I'll get to it and we can love each other at night" he said and there was a shift in his emotion, confusion was what I identified it as.

I just nodded as I knew he was lying. I pecked his lips but he kept his lips on mine for longer and then moved away. I understood that he needed me but I wanted him to tell me it. I didn't want to force him into telling me.

I walked to the mirror and checked my hair while Amarion took the laptop to his desk.

"I'll go downstairs. I don't want to be a distraction" I winked at him and he beamed.

Why? Why? Why? The same question lingered in my mind. But where was I supposed to get the answer from? That mail was a magical scroll to make all of his dreams come true. It was his moment to make the entire world his utopia. It was such a great opportunity to let the magic of his voice soar into the hearts of people. But he didn't even respond to it. What was keeping him back?

I reached the living area while I was lost in thoughts. Julian was reading a magazine. The sight of her gave me a hint to obtain the answer I sought.

I sat next to her and she smiled at me. I sighed and it was tactic enough for her to know that I was there to ask her something.

"So?" She cooed and gazed at me cheerfully.

"What is it this time?" She asked and I grinned unwillingly.