CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

I opened my eyes gradually as I was bathed in sunlight. My face was against Amarion's chest and I felt his arm around me. I looked up at him and he was asleep. I glanced his features, every curve and each pigment that formed his handsome face. He shone golden under the sunlight, making me feel like a pauper who had found an enormous statue of gold. The memories from the night before flashed in my mind as I traced his jawline with my index finger. He had kissed every inch of my face while repeating 'I love you'.

We didn't have our shirts on and that gave me a great chance to admire his body. The tensed muscles on his belly were so fierce and tempting, they made me feel fragile. His skin was spotless and I smiled as I remembered the travelling of my tongue from his abs to his lips. He was breathless and kissed me hungrily as if he had never kissed me before. Each touch of his made me realise that how much his need for me increased. His harsh skin needed my soft one to comfort it. Being with me had become his sole purpose to live. How could he manage staying away for days? Or maybe months? I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Time was running by. It was the last night from my stay that I'd be spending with him.

No! I had waited for too long. I had to tell him.

"I love you" I whispered against his chest as I listened to his heart beat, my favourite sound.

"I love you too" he whispered and kissed on the top of my head. I quickly pullwed away in surprise.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I apologised and he smiled softly.

"I was awake all the time" he replied and my cheeks turned red.

He kissed on my forehead and scooted closer.

"You can also do those things to me when I am awake" he said and I bit my lower lip in embarrassment.

I looked up at him and he was smiling, the butterfly of love was capering in his eyes.

"By the way you look more beautiful in the sunlight" he complimented as he eyed me.

"Thank you" I said while looking into his eyes.

"Sunkissed" he whispered and I noticed that his eyes weren't on my face. His gaze had travelled down to my chest. I realised that there was no clothing on me. I quickly covered my body with the blanket and blushed.

"I have seen it sweetheart" he whispered as he placed his palm on my cheek.

"I know" I said shyly and avoided eye contact.

"Do you have any idea how more and more beautiful you are turning under the sunlight with the blush that is turning brighter?" He asked and slowly moved my head upwards to face him.

"You drive me crazy Amour" he whispered and pressed his body hardly against mine.

"You drive me crazy too" I said and he smiled.

He moved the blanket from my chest and ran his fingers from my cheek to it.

I tried keeping my breath in control and he watched as I struggled.

His fingers moved over my bare skin and I dug my nails into his shoulder.

"Thank God, I have my pants on" I said and it made him chuckle.

"Or else?" He asked and stopped the movements of his fingers.

"Or else you would have seen me completely sunkissed" I emphasised the last word and he giggled.

"It's not like I won't love to" he winked and I punched him playfully on the chest.

"Let's keep some beauty saved for the right time" he said seriously as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Right time?" I questioned and he smiled softly.

"I don't want to do something you'll regret. Your innocence is yours, I can't take it from you" he replied and I smiled fain.

"But I am yours" I said and he grinned as if telling me he knew.

"I will make you mine rightfully" he whispered and my heart fluttered. Did he mean what I thought? But I couldn't scare him away by asking that.

He gazed at me lovingly and I moved closer to press my body against it. I was his. Yes, it was true that he deserved my innocence, my soul, my heart, my love and me. There was no one else I'd commit to but him.

"You are a very honest thief" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh! You mean" he chuckled as he realised.

"Did I steal it again?" He asked as he moved his hand to my chest and I jolted.

"Amarion" I rolled my eyes and he pecked my lips.

I couldn't believe how angelic he was. I had surrendered to him the night before. I was too eager to lose my worries, I wouldn't mind anything then but he didn't take advantage of it. Being my boyfriend, he did only what I directed him to do. He could have fulfilled his need but he didn't. He was beyond admiration. I didn't have words to tell him how lucky I was to have him. He was such an angelic thief of hearts.

He leaned in and kissed me. His tongue gently ran along my bottom lip. I could taste the sleepiness in his mouth and I knew he could taste from mine too but he didn't seem to be troubled. He kissed me like he always did, lovingly and deeply. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and he travelled his hands up and down my bare back. His touch electrified my skin, sending signals of energy and greed to my brain. I instantly wanted more and faster. He understood my urge and pinned my wrists on the mattress with his hands. He pushed his body hardly against mine and I moaned with pleasure. The snog became intense as the covers left our bodies and we allowed our breaths and heartbeat to become one. I pulled him closer to me and then the alarm buzzed, bringing us back to sanity.

"Oh" Amarion growled as he cancelled the alarm and brought his lips back on mine. But in that brief moment, my mind travelled back to the worry. I had to tell him whether he was happy or sad. I had to.

I pulled away from the kiss and flipped him over. He smirked at me and moved his hand to my waist to pull me in but I refused. I swiftly moved to his side and rested my head on his chest.

"Tired?" He asked and I whispered a 'no'.

"Then?" He questioned with concern.

"I had to tell you something" I said in a hushed tone.

"What?" He asked as his hands comfortingly moved up and down on my back.

"I won't be staying for two weeks" I said with my eyes closed.

"Then three weeks?" He asked cheerfully.

"No but sooner" I replied dully.

"When?" He questioned. His casualty made it evident that he thought a few days later.

I swallowed deep and remained silent. I scooted closer and kissed his exposed skin.

"Tomorrow" I sighed.