CHAPTER SEVENTY

Amarion

"Tomorrow" I repeated since she told me that she was going to leave. I was furious at her. Why hadn't she told me before? Her reason of not making me sad made me even madder. I had thought that she'll be staying for one more week. Only if she had told me earlier, I would have planned something special for her.

As she told me about her early leave, things started to clear out. She was silent the night before due to that. She didn't want to give me sadness so, she took all of it herself. That's what disliked about her. Why did she have to take all the pain to herself? Wasn't I there to share it with her?

I did regret yelling at her but as soon as I saw her lovely face covered in fright, I pulled her into my arms. She was doing it for me, out of love. But I didn't want to leave her so soon. I couldn't even imagine my room without her. It had just been a week and it already felt like an eternity to me.

I wished her aunt was sick for a month. It sounds selfish but if that what's take to keep her with me, I'll go and make her aunt sick myself. How could she be recovering sooner?

But when I saw Amour's eyes, I knew she was happy too. She was sorrowful to leave my house but she was also gleeful to be with her family again. She didn't tell me that but I knew it, her eyes spoke. That splinter of joy floating in her gaze melted my anger. Her happiness is what I wanted.

But I had just one day with her. How could I make it special?

"Amarion?" Mom called me.

"Yes?" I replied while fiddling with my thumbs.

"What's wrong?" She questioned. She had noticed my worry as I contemplated with my arms resting on thw dining table.

"She is going tomorrow" I replied without looking at her.

"So? Why are you so worried? Spend most of the time with her" she said and I looked at her with furrowed brows.

"That's what I am wondering. How can I make it special for her?" I asked mom and she smiled.

"Do what she loves" mom answered and then it struck me. Of course!

After the breakfast, I asked Amour to go out on a date with her. Her beautiful eyes widened and she excitedly nodded.

I wore a black unbuttoned shirt on the white t shirt I was wearing. A chain hung from the side of my ripped jeans. I looked total badass. But I knew Amour would love it.

"Amarion" I heard her sweet voice and turned to face her. I gasped as I saw her. She looked too beautiful. Her black and white skirt adorned her legs and the black top with a red bow on the end of the neckline, made her skin look even creamier. A hairband with a crimson bow kept her curly brown hair in place. A pair of red earrings shone on her ears. I stood frozen and stared at her.

"How do I look?" She asked shyly and I bit on my lower lip.

I moved to her and lifted her chin.

"Beautiful" I whispered as I gazed into her eyes.

I then removed the rose from my pocket and placed it in her hair. She looked amazing but there was yet one thing missing.

I offered my hand to her and she accepted it. She gazed at me shyly and I took her handbag.

"I'll carry it" she said but I didn't allow her.

"Let me be a gentleman" I replied and she giggled softly.

"You both look so marvellous together" mom said as she saw us in the living room.

I quickly checked my cellphone while mom talked with Amour. I hoped Sean had done all the arrangements.

I walked her outside and the car waited for us. I opened the door and gestured her to sit. She seemed so happy as she gave me a grin and took her seat. I closed the door and went to mine.

"Where are we going?" she asked as I drove on the road with the soft music playing in the background.

"To get what's missing" I replied and squeezed her hand on the gear.

She cutely gave me an expression of confusion and I smiled. It was difficult to drive with her by my side because most of my focus was on her. I kept stealing glances of her as I looked at the road.

I stopped the car behind the shop and told her to stay inside. I quickly got out and prayed that the shop was open. I sighed when I saw the 'open' sign and swiftly went inside.

"What would you like sir?" the salesman asked.

I gave him the money and kept the box in my pocket.

"Where were you?" Amour asked as I slid back on the chair.

"Nothing. I thought of grabbing some Cola but the shop was closed" I lied and she giggled.

"What?" I questioned as I pulled the car back on the road.

"Nothing" she chuckled and I smirked.

I drove to the road that led me to the place I had chosen. Amour excitedly looked around. I knew it was the first time she had been there.

"Where is this place?" she asked happily.

"A few miles from here" I answered and she beamed.

"Is it beautiful?" she asked and I grinned.

"Not more than you" I said softly and she blushed.

We chorused to the song and gave each other small kisses every once in a while. I couldn't wait to give the gift to her and adorn her heart throbbing beauty. Her soft arm swung around mine and she placed her head on my shoulder. Her touch electrified my body. I wanted to stop the car and shower her with kisses but I had to control. I sighed as the house came to sight and drove to it.

Amour's eyes were closed and she didn't seem to have noticed it. I parked the car and she opened her eyes.

"We are here?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes" I replied and got out of the car. I opened the door for her and she giggled on my gentleman manners. I held her hand and placed a kiss on it softly as I bowed. She moved forward and hugged me. I wrapped my hands on her waist securely and kissed her forehead.

We walked inside the fenced area as she held my arm with her soft hands. Once, we were near the front of the house, I asked Amour to close her eyes. I placed my hands on her eyes and she bubbled with excitement. I slowly, took her to the area ahead of the house. The gentle breeze had already begun stroking us. I knew she must have realised by now.

"Amarion are we?" she asked and I removed my hands from her eyes, revealing the scenery ahead.

"Yes, we are honey" I replied and she gasped.