CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

"That's it ?" I questioned myself. The sound of the water from the faucet mixed with the voice in my head. I couldn't believe that all what was needed to convince Jade was so simple and brief. Perhaps Sean's infatuation had made her think otherwise but whatever it was, at least Amarion's worries were resolved.

"Jade, I am going downstairs" I said as I headed for the door.

"Yeah" she yelled from the washroom. The water was still running.

I went downstairs and saw Lily rambling to Julain and I gave a half suppressed laugh. Amarion had a shopping bag in his hand and he smiled when he saw me. The yellow tshirt hugged his muscular body and made him look irresistible. I went to him and he gave me a hug while kissing on my cheek.

"You look lovely" he whispered in my ear.

"You look irresistible" I whispered back and he hummed playfully.

I had a small talk with Julian while Amarion kept the bag on the counter.

Just then the door bell rang and I gulped. Sean had arrived. I looked at Amarion who had no clue of who could be at the door. He went to attend. I silently prayed that he wouldn't become outrageous at the sight of his best friend.

I focused my senses on the sounds from the living area but nothing was heard. Amarion returned with a blank expression and walked past me to Julian.

"It's Sean. We'll be in my room" he informed and walked out without speaking a word to me. My heart dropped a little by his sudden cold behaviour.

I excused myself and headed upstairs. The door to Jade's room was open and she was sitting on the couch with her phone in her hand. She looked tensed.

"Jade?" I gave her a small smile.

"They've both been dead silent. I am afraid one of them is not breathing" she said with a sad face and I held back my chuckle.

"They're fine. Come with me" I replied and she looked at me suspiciously.

"Are you sure we should go in there?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who do you think will get the bodies out?" I answered with sarcasm and she laughed.

"Right" she responded while wiping away the tear from her eye, still laughing.

Jade and I looked at each other and sighed before I knocked the door to Amarion's room.

Sean opened it and his gaze landed on Jade. His eyes showed how eager he was to engulf her into a hug but his bruised face conveyed that he feared his death. Jade pouted sadly and I looked at the both of them awkwardly. They were making puppy dog eyes at each other.

I cleared my throat and that's when they came out of their oblivious states. Amarion was standing near the balcony, his arms were crossed on his chest which made his biceps more notable. Due to anger his jawline was clenched and his eyes were prominent. My mind about the discussion completely changed and I felt like throwing him on the damn bed. But he didn't even look at me. His gaze was locked on the forbidden couple.

The three of us stood forth him like culprits and Amarion gestured me to stand next to him. I quickly stood beside him.

"For how long has been this happening?" He asked the two.

"Almost an year" Sean replied and Amarion's eyes gaped.

"What?" He groaned and almost stepped ahead to punch him. I wrapped my hands around his arm. My fingers traced his bare skin.

"Dude, I really like your sister" Sean said and Jade nodded.

"I won't hurt her, I promise you and if I do you know better what you have to do" he smugged and Amarion smirked.

I looked at Jade and she had the same reluctant expression as me.

"I won't delay in that" Amarion replied and Sean grinned.

"Fine, I give you both a chance but if you mess it up then forget that I had a sweet side" Amarion continued and I gazed at him in astonishment.

"Really?" Jade squealed and Amarion nodded.

She ran to him and engulfed him into a hug, my hands were yet wrapped around his arm. She excitedly pulled me too and transformed it into a group hug.

"I love you both" she said and I gazed at their happy faces. The bond was mended.

"Thanks brother" Sean said from the distance.

"Come over here" Amarion called him and Sean gave him a hug. I moved away while gazing at the two. Sean's face was bruised and Amarion's knuckles as well. But with each wound, their friendship seemed to have gotten stronger. There was nothing more I'd wish for than his happiness.

Jade and Sean left the room after a while. I looked over at Amarion and my heart began racing at the sight of him. I couldn't control anymore and I pushed him down on the bed.

He was taken by surprise and exclaimed a 'woah'.

I crawled on the bed till I was facing him and he moved his hands to my waist. I pressed my lips on his and moved them to his neck. He brought me closer to him and planted wet kisses on my nape. I pulled away and smirked at him.

My fingers hovered over the front of my shirt and I slowly unbuttoned it. Amarion gazed at me with amusement and I slowly took it off. His hands moved on the bare skin of my back and I lifted his t shirt to reveal his tensed abs. I planted several kisses on his belly and listened as his breathing turned heavier. His fingers were wrapped by my hair and he lifted my head to face him. He kissed my lips and moved to my neck with heavy moans. My impatience grew and I dug my nails into his biceps.

I whispered into his ear "relieve me".

He rolled over and became dominant. He smirked as the flashbacks from the highway came to our minds.

"I love you" he whispered and our souls drenched into the dark with our love being the only spark.