CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

He smiled at me and leaned forward as the music wore out. He brushed his lips against mine and gradually rested the guitar aside. I placed my hands on his nape and turned, facing him. He stroked my lips once again and slipped his tongue. I welcomed the kiss and deepened it. His hands hastily moved to my waist and I placed my legs on his either sides. My fingers wildly roamed in his hair. With every passing second, our snog became deeper. My soul was constantly whispering 'more, more'. His grip on me turned tighter. The kiss reminded me of the one we had in the burning mall. Fire and love were the only two elements. But now, the blaze was inside us.

His hand sneaked into my top and made its way on my bare back. He made alien patterns on my skin. I grabbed his nape and placed wet kisses on his neck. His other hand also moved under my top and rubbed my back. Our chests were bobbing and heartbeats accelerated. Each touch of his invigorated me, made me want more. I knew nothing would be ample, it would just keep on multiplying. He brought his hand to the back of my head and gently lifted it to face him. He gazed into my eyes and stroke my cheek. I smiled at him weakly. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips on mine. After a few moments of smooching he shifted his heavenly kisses to my neck. His warm tongue caressed my skin and he pressed my body against his tighter. His touches were like that of paradise. And there was nothing else I'd desire for. Just him, his enchanting love and the magical kisses.

He suck on my skin harder and I moaned his name. He stopped and looked into my eyes. He appeared panicked and perhaps feared. I placed my palm on his cheek and parted my lips to speak but he put his finger on them.

"Quiet" he hushed.

He gazed my face as if taking cognizance of every inch of it. He seemed so lost, lost his way on the paths of my countenance. I wondered what he searched for? Or why he was behaving strange? I couldn't read his mind but there was one thing I was sure about, he looked at me with love but also a little fear. A fright of jeopardy maybe. But what kind of ? My head filled with questions, questions which I couldn't answer. I had started to wonder if we were actually not abstruse to one another. Could we really understand each other? Were we really getting to know our souls?

"Beautiful" he whispered and smiled.

I snapped out of my tangling thoughts and looked at him. His lips had adorably curved and the fragments of fear had diminished from his eyes. Was he admiring my beauty? But I did witness something else on his face. He was thinking about something and I was sure it wasn't something he was planning to share with me. But I decided to rest my contemplation with the fact that he was just looking at me closely.

"Not more than your love" I smiled back and pecked his forehead.

"You are filling me with magic" he said.

"You were already magical" I whispered and played with his hair.

"But what's magic without a fairy? You brought me to life with your wand of love" he replied and made my heart melt. Could he be any cuter?

"And your heart is the fairyland where all the magical and surreal wishes come true" I spoke softly and placed my hand on his chest.

"And our love is the most beautiful fairytale" he smiled and engulfed me into a hug. I was speechless. All of the sweetest words seemed bland in comparison to the colloquies of honey he spoke. I just embraced him tighter, wondering how had I become so lucky to have someone like him.

" It's late, love. We should sleep" he murmured in my ear.

"But you said we're going to spend our nights singing" I whined.

"We almost played all night. We have to get up early too" he chortled and kissed on my cheek.

"Okay" I replied.