CHAPTER TWO

"I feel a hand grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. The figure is tall and familiar. I bury myself in his chest and let him wrap his arms around me. He starts placing wet kisses on my nape and I breath heavily. Each kiss drowning me into a deeper sensation. I stayed motionless until I finally whispered 'I missed you'. The movement of his plump lips continued and paused near my earlobe. 'Why didn't you come then?' his seductive voice entered my ear. I didn't have an answer but I pulled him closer. He began again from where he left and slowly pulled me away. I gazed at him with my hopeless eyes. My arms still wide for him to fit in. His legs paced and he didn't bother to turn back. 'Where are you going?' I asked in a trembling tone but he left me in need and my question unanswered like always".

My eyes opened wide visualising the ceiling. I moved my eyeballs right and left. The room was dark but a little beam of sunshine entered from between the narrow gaps of the curtains. I grabbed my blanket and threw it off my body. I rubbed my temples with my index finger. I wasn't sure if I had a good night's sleep.

It was a dream. After long three weeks I had seen something like that in my sleep. I sweated slightly and a portion of mine tingled. My heart slowly came back to its original pumping speed and my lungs smoothly carried out respiration.

I slung my arm across to grab my cellphome. Time was 11:00 am and shamefully I was still in bed. There were a few texts to reply and I wasn't in a mood to hence, I locked the gadget and place it back to where it was. Then suddenly a reminder struck my mind, what day was it? What was the date?

That  was odd but ever since school was over, I had no idea about the date or day. I surprisingly gasped whenever someone told it was the weekend. It had been months for me to end my school. I had joined home schooling for the last three years of high school.

I reached out for the device and brought it closer to my face. I wasstill in a sleepy state and my eyes hadn't lost the blurriness yet. I looked at the screen and before I could read the stupid thing slipped from my hands and landed straight on my face.

"Ouch" I exclaimed. That hurt.

I made sure by holding my nose that it didn't get flattened due to the sudden attack my own cellphone caused. I angrily slid it on to the other side of the bed.

I hopped off and headed for the toilet. I stepped in and shut the door behind me. No one was awake yet but dad who was on work. I checked myself in the mirror. My nose was pink, it was naturally hued that way but the cellphone seemed to have added a few effects to it.

I brushed my teeth up and down quickly. I spat out the foam and washed my face with he chilly water forming goosebumps on my nape. That feeling reminded me of the dream I had just woken up from. I tried not to think about it but it was really hard resisting. I gazed at my reflection and imagined him behind me, doing the things that took place in my dreams.

A chill ran down my spine causing me to come back to my senses.

"No!" I yelled at the mirror. "No!" my voice transformed from aggravated to emotionally shaky. My eyes turned red and I felt my body heating up. It had been almost 9 months for our break up. I should have forgotten him. I didn't have that blind folded love feeling for him anymore but whenever hatred started growing inside of me something like that happened and caused me to melt.

Such feelings lasted for about a few minutes but then I was back to myself. I had grown a bit insane in the past few months. I was mentioning that as if I was sane earlier but that craziness was far better. After spending nine wonderful years in a school with the most amazing friends, I was isolated in that house of mine.