CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Amarion
Whilst my gaze was locked on the amazing scene forth, I dialled a number which I never thought I'd need to. My relationship with her has never been constant. We've always fought. I don't know how she'll react when I'll ask her for advice. She is my sister. Secretly, she must be concerned for me.

I sighed and listened to the annoying dialler tone. She answered after a few rings.

"Hello? Mom is outside. I'm not with her" she responded hurriedly.

"I don't want to talk to mom" I replied calmly.

"Oh. Lily is with mom" she reasoned and was about to hang up.

"Jade will you listen to me?" I almost yelled.

"Say. What else can I do on a phone call" she snapped.

"I want to talk to you. I need a little advice" I stammered.

"Okay. When are you coming back?" She asked. I could sense the smirk on her face.

"Today" I answered in monotone.

"Fine. Bye" she said.

"Bye" I replied and disconnected the call.

That wasn't too bad. I've to get home by tonight.

I shoved the mobile in my pocket and rushed to my uncle. I told him that I need to return home and he agreed.

I mentally thanked him a million times for driving me home. It is a three to four hours drive. Gladly,  he didn't send me by a bus. Or else I'd be tired as a farmer. On the entire way, I thought about Amour. Her feelings have become numb. Or maybe she is controlling them. Either way, it is not good for her. In the past few days of knowing her, my concern and worry towards her are increasing profusely. She has occupied a small space in my heart. But I want to give all of it to her. Yet there seems no access to hers.

I recall all the moments I've spent with her. Especially,  when she fell into my arms. Her closeness provided warmth to my soul. When I stared in her chimeric eyes, it was a cognizance of what I have been missing. Her voice and breath is a surreal melody which I'd always want to listen. Her lips are like petals of pink rose. Soft and delicate. The more I think about her the more I fall for her.

"Amour? "  I called  in a trembling tone. "Yes?" She smiled. My eyes focused on the stretching of her plump lips. They were beautifully carved into her face. Her eyes lit up when I said her sweet name. My ears were appeased to hear her honey like voice. I sighed and built up the courage to confess. "I'm infatuated by you"  I said  serenely. Her smile faded and she looked surprised. She came closer to me and glanced my eyes. I grew impatient. She stroked my cheek with her gentle fingers and lowered them to my lips. I yearned to bring her nearer but she didn't reply yet. "Mutual" she said. Our foreheads against each other and her breath grew rapid. Gradually, her lips came forth mine. I moved forward to take them between my lips.....

"Amarion" my uncle shook me. "Get up" he yelled.

I opened my eyes and witnessed my house on the front side. It was just a dream. But I almost kissed her. I wish my house was a little further. I could've tasted her lips at least. Even though  it was an illusion. If it is with  Amour, I want it.

Uncle and I stepped into the house. Mom as usual welcomed us with a glass of juice. I had it and told her about the enhancing beauty of the countryside. She excitedly decided to plan an outing during the vacations. After I was done with the discussion,  I went upstairs. Lily approached running and hugged me. I kissed her cheek and interrogated about her day. She answered my questions and rushed downstairs.