Chapter 8: going shopping To steal my hubby's heart

This chapter is dedicated to goingtocamphalfblood

'Hey'. I saw Lily sitting in the corner booth. I walked over to her and sat right across. She looked at me with pity on her eyes. I knew she would somehow. I would give myself the same look. She asked how I was doing and I told her about everything that happened today. She sighed and looked at me with this crazy gleam in her eyes. The one that said, "let's do something crazy". I asked, 'What are you thinking?'  

'I'm thinking that we should go shopping to steal your husbands heart'  I give her my best confused look. She suddenly stands and pulls me up as well.

I walked out of Mc Donald's with my best friend relying on her to get me a life. We walked for three blocks and we got to this cool store that I have never laid eyes on. I asked Lily how she know this store and she said she saw it in her way to meet me. We walked in and saw all kinds of party wear. I assumed it was going to be an expensive wedding because his friend didn't look like a cheap guy. So we looked the 'fete' section and asked the lady of she had any special ones for weddings. She took us further in and showed us better looking ones but none strikes me. Then I felt Lily nudge me, I turned around and was amazed at this beautiful sea blue dress that matched my eyes. It was strapless and short and it had a very low back. Damn low. The dress had a long silky shall to go with and voila! I chose my dress. I just needed to buy the necessary accessories. I went to the accessories section of the shop and ran my eyes past everything and suddenly they wouldn't go past a beautiful blue butterfly necklace that would suit my dress and it had matching earrings as well. I had a pearl white purse at home to carry all my stuff.

I was ready. Well at least I felt ready now. After paying for the dress and everything else, we walked out and Lily took my hand. She hugged me, 'This is where I leave you, my friend' and I didn't want to let go. She broke away from the hug and smiled at me and said, ' Be strong Sarah, someday he'll start loving you, I'm sure of it'. Oh how I wish I could believe her but something told me that Lily was not telling the truth. He's never going to love me. Let's see if I can make him. At that I looked at the bag of brand new clothes that I was carrying...

Author's note: hey guys I hope you are happy the way how thus story is going and please don't be a silent reader...:( comment and vote okay??