Chapter 52: Trapped

Sarah's POV

The man and lady sitting in front of me wasn't at all what I was expecting. What I was expecting was a couple in 50s, who had grey hair but what I was seeing before me was a young couple. Just because Jewel had said it was some business partner, I had assumed it was an old couple because all of them who did business in London with our company were so. I didn't know of anyone who was young. These two looked perfect for each other. This was kind of the couple everyone would call, "Match made in heaven", then again we can't judge everything by just the looks can we? Both of them were equally good looking; the man had thick tufts of messy black hair and brown eyes, he had perfectly sculpted lips and a lean muscular body which was nothing compared to Keith's (he found his way into my thoughts again).His wife on the other hand, looked slightly chubby but cute as she had crinkles in her eyes when she smiled and the most beautiful forest green eyes and brown hair that curled at the ends. I couldn't help but feeling that I had seen her somewhere...those eyes were familiar... Oh shit!

It was her, the girl in the photo frame at Keith's office...

Keith's POV

I needed to get up... to run and look for her. The doctor didn't accept my requests no matter how hard I tried to convince him, as I was severely wounded in my feet. The only reason I didn't run away from the hospital was for the fact that, Jake had told me that Noel was doing everything he could to find Sarah. Did I trust Noel to do an honest job? No, not entirely, because he was not happy about the fact that I fell for Sarah. But I really had no choice.

Jake had a pregnant wife, as much as I needed Sarah, I couldn't be selfish so I couldn't ask him to go look for my wife. Sometimes my impatience got the best of me and I would get up, to feel dizzy and collapse back down due to the severe head injury I experienced or it would be a harsh sting from the wounds the shards of glass had caused at the bottom of my feet. So I just waited...

God my life was just ellipses right now. The three dots, where you can't predict what happens next and you just have to keep waiting until the writer reveals it. Well in my case, Noel was the writer and that didn't make me feel any better.

I did what I could being as disabled as I was. I called everyone I knew, all the connections I had and my bodyguards were all looking for Sarah. Where was she? Was she even in this country?

Kiara walked into my room with Jeremy. I was starving but I couldn't eat. Twisting and turning of the anxiety in the pit of my stomach just killed my appetite. I knew Kiara would force feed me anyway. She knew I hated hospital food. Not the first time I've been in a hospital, but definitely the most severe case.

She took out the light soup the doctor had suggested and started to feed me. Normally, I would have just loved the attention but right now all I needed was to get out of here and go look for Sarah. I wasn't the teenager who loved the extra special treatment just because I got sick, anymore. All I needed right now was to see her and tell her that it was all just a misunderstanding and that I never had the intention of taking her father's company or at least her shares.

God!! I just wish Noel would get here soon...

Noel's POV

I dropped Lily off at her place. She told me to call her if I found out anything about Sarah. I got Lily's number and not for any other purpose, it was strictly business. Just as I was driving back to the hospital I got a call from Jake.

I answered the call and was instantly deafened by his loud voice, "Keith's Awake!!"

Shit! "What?" I asked him again just to make sure.

"Keith is fucking conscious. Get your sorry ass here."

A lump had found its way to my throat constricting my windpipe. Before I knew it, I was gulping for air in between sobs. Thank god! Thank god!

I didn't know how I was going to face him. He's in this whole mess because of me. Just because I suggested something completely stupid and immoral. Keith wasn't me. I just wanted him to be happy but now I've ruined it all. I had to look at him in the eye and apologize. My fear right now was, what if he didn't accept my apology? What if he thinks I don't deserve to be a part of his life anymore? What if he convinces Jake that I'm a lost cause?

It was tough enough that I wasn't born into a perfect family. These two were my family when I lost my parents. What if I lose them too?

But whatever happens, I will set things right.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I was waiting for the traffic signal to turn green. I eagerly took my phone out having half my attention at the signal. I heard a honk behind my car and I knew the signal had turned green so I accelerated ahead. I needed to check if it was a message from the hospital. So I slowed down and parked the car in the only available side parking slot I could find. Driving with only half my attention could cost someone else's life and they would have people who cared about them unlike me.

It was a mail from Colin, my detective friend. I opened the mail in anticipation, hoping I would find something useful. I clicked on the attached file. It was the bank statements of Sarah's father. I went through it with my fullest attentiveness. I swiped down too fast and then went back up...

Shit! Am I actually seeing this? My eyes caught two things worth knowing from this piece of information.

Aha Henry! Gotcha!

A/n: hey guys!!!!! Another update!!! Trying to be fair by you guys and manage my school work as much as possible... Hope you like this one? I feel sorry for Noel!!!! i will have one shots after i finish this book so that you can get to know more about each character maybe? 

Sarah finally sees Jessica face- to- face!!! dun dun dun!!!

Keith! i feel so bad for him... he deserves it for treating her badly but am i too cruel?

*Yes You Are! my dear author, why not kill me instead of putting me in the hospital, i hate hospitals- keith (while groaning)* 

shoo go away keith!!! This is my time.

 Okay people  usual don't forget to hit that star button at the bottom of the page!!!!!