Chapter 49: A little help?

This chapter is dedicated to @Nisagauci

Noel's POV

I clenched my jaw tightly. God! This girl knew how to throw a punch. I looked at her petite figure and she was glaring back at me.

"Where is Sarah?" She asked me.

I looked confused as hell. I thought she would be able to give me answers not the other way around.

"I'm here to ask you the exact same question. Where is she?" I inquired.

She looked worried.

"Can I come in?" I asked her.
She nodded and opened the door wider to let me in.
As I entered the house, my first thought was that it felt like a home. It was humble. It looked comfortable not fancy. The exact opposite of my apartment which I hate going to. The living room had bean bags and a huge couch in the middle. I sat on the yellow bean bag across her. She was seated on the couch with her arms crossed.

"Sarah hasn't come back here since the day she left for the funeral," she informed.

I tugged my hair in frustration.

"What happened?" The girl asked me. So, I explained everything about Keith's accident and how he is in a coma now. We need to find Sarah. He can hear all of us but he hasn't responded to any of us. She's our only hope.

"I'm sorry for punching you." She said apologetically.

"Its okay. Nice punch though."

She chuckled softly. "I'll help you find her," she offered. I looked at her confusedly.

"Thanks but I think I can manage," I replied and I got up to leave.

She grabbed my arm,"Trust me, I know Sarah more than you do."

She did have a point. I nodded in acceptance.

"Come on!" She said and rushed to the front door. 

I took two steps and paused.

"What's wrong?" She questioned with her hands in her hips. I looked down at her pyjamas and raised my eyebrows. Her eyes followed my gaze and she blushed scarlet.

"Right! Give me a second! She shouted and ran upstairs. I chuckled and shook my head. This is going to be crazy.

Author's note: hey guys!!!!!! Thank you for reading this book. I would like to thank all of you for your love and support for this book. What do you think about lily and Noel? Yay or nay? Will Noel find Sarah? Will Keith come back or will he leave this world forever? Stay tuned to find out.