Chapter 9: point one for home team

I came back home and found that he went to work. The security told me so. I went upstairs and got started with how i should apply makeup for the wedding. In order to make this plan a success I needed to be ready the perfect way. I did my self a couple of times and took selfies and sent them to Lily. She wasn't satisfied with even one. She told my to apply mascara, a little lip gloss, have no eye shadow with the usual foundation and compact powder. She told me to add a little bit of pink but I wanted to look pale. So I left that out and I took a final look at myself. Wow, I looked different. Very different. Three days left.

***three days later***

I felt something poke me in me thigh. I brushed it away, and I felt again so I moved away from it. Nice way to wake me up I thought. What does he want? I slept at four in the morning. I made his coffee and left it by his bed as I usually do in the morning. So what did he want? I looked up at him to see him giving me a death glare. "Do you know what time it is?"

I shook my head. I looked up and saw that it was still seven. "Do you know what day it is?"  then it hit me, oh shit!! It was his friend's wedding today and I needed to get ready as quick as I could because the wedding was at 9 o' clock. I'm screwed. I got up and I ran into the bathroom.

***

I came out in my bathrobe and saw him look at me. He looked handsome. He was wearing a jet black suit with a cream shirt and a white bow. I was careful to hold my tongue from rolling out. He suddenly took my arm and leaned in. His breath touching my face. "You have exactly fifteen minutes". He stormed out of the room leaving my heart still throbbing for him to stay.

I couldn't waste any time. I rushed to dry my hair. I got dressed and it fit me perfectly. I did the makeup as fast as I could and looked at my self. It wasn't me. I was this totally different looking person. I wore my earrings and the necklace that I bought and voila! I grabbed my purse, slipped into my white stilettos and looked at the time. I still had two minutes. I rushed out of the room and down the stairs. I saw him on the phone and slowed down. The 'click click' of my heels were enough to get his attention. He looked up from my heels to my face and dropped his phone. His lips were slightly parted. I could see his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed hard. I was satisfied. One point for me.

Author's note: thanks for the reads people.