Chapter 54: Hello from the other side

Keith's POV
I got the flight details from Alex and rushed to the airport with Noel. I had to get to Sarah before Antonio did. We got to the airport in no time because Noel was a racer, well at least during one stage of his life. We ran in, well I couldn't, I walked as fast as I could and we stood in front of the board with all the flight times and arrivals. Sarah's flight had just arrived. Phew. We didn't miss her. The passengers were just starting to walk past the last security check. Sarah was still not here. Even though all the business class passengers were out. Shit. If Alex has got her a ticket home then she wouldn't have had security checks as people working at the airport knew him very well and wouldn't delay anyone traveling using his influence. I grabbed Noel by his shoulder and ran out. We were at the entrance and right across the road, there she was. I saw her...

Sarah's POV
  This has been the most longest flight in my entire life. I've never experienced such short airport procedure, even my father was very rich, it never got us through this fast. I easily understood that Alex was a very important and influential person. I wanted to see Keith. Alex had told me what had happened to him and I've been restless ever since. Keith has tried to catch me to explain and almost lost his life in exchange. He's hospitalized right now and all just to try to tell me something. One part of me was done with him and couldn't trust him anymore but the other still kept hoping... ugh. Somehow, Alex and his wife had managed to convince me about his friend. They explained that Keith has never wanted anyone else's money or properties. He was very stubborn when it comes to how he earned... he didn't even want his inheritance from his own father. Then why would he want my father's money and company? It was true. He hadn't asked for dowry or anything. Then that document... was probably just planted there to turn me against him but who would do such thing?

I was outside waiting for a taxi, while others who had just arrived scattered around looking for their respective vehicles for transport. Once the people on the other side cleared a bit, there he was, leaning on his friend Noel and he looked ghastly like as if he hadn't slept for days. I saw him...

Author's note: hey guys sorry about the late update... thank you so much for the support for this book. Hope you like this chapter and hehehe the title 😋 just a bit of fun.. and please please show some support for my new book as well!!!! Nerd Glasses and Leather Jackets. Would love it if you do. Sorry guys but I'm looking for 600 K after this update!!! It's a huge let down when there's not enough reads... it's very demotivating. Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend
Love, Essy ❤️