Chapter 15: Here I come

Keith's P.O.V

It all scared me. Each procedure in the air terminal got me closer to her. It was scary yet exciting. A small part of me thought this was stupid. Well, I decided to ignore that pessimistic part of myself. I exited the airport and walked towards the short sturdy man holding my name up on a board. Quickly, I nodded at him and he walked towards me. I let him take my bags and I slid into the limo...

It's been ages since I've been here in London. Not much has changed though. Like they say, it's the people who change, not the place. Thoughts filled my head...what do I do when I see her? Where do I see her? Will she talk to me? Will Alex let her? Wait, who gives a fuck about him? How will I tell her that all these months I've only thought about her and her only?

The limo stopped in front of Lanesborough Hotel. I settled in my suite, I took off my shoes and fell backwards onto the bed and shut my eyes. The places she loved flashed in my mind. I thought, "Jessy, here I come."

Sarah's P.O.V

'God!'

'What?' I mumbled.

'I told you not to mope around remember? And in my opinion, that's all what you have been doing Sarah', Lily bellowed. Well it wasn't my fault. My husband hasn't called or even texted. I've been gone for more than two weeks and still nothing...wait, why would he care? A sudden urge to leave him flared up inside me. I loved him but all my friends were right. What was the point of staying with someone who loved someone else? I couldn't hold onto a girl's dream. Arranged marriage didn't work out for me. I put up with his beatings when any other woman with true common sense would have left him. Ran away from him. I was the smartest in my batch. I was the high school valedictorian, the university topper in business management but when it came to making life decisions... yes, I sucked. Well, I was about to change my tune.

He would have definitely gone looking for his ex... I was the only thing in his way. When I willingly ran away and didn't come back he would have surely. I need to clear things up. I needed to divorce him properly and let him be with his ex- girlfriend, happily, forever. I thought of each beating I got from him, each one made me feel sick and hate him more. His good looks vanished from my thoughts and they were replaced by the darkness of his soul and his heart. Much to Lily's astonishment, I ran upstairs to get dressed.

I quickly took a shower, dried myself and then my hair. I slipped on my underwear, then a red shirt and the tight black skirt that went around slightly above my waist. I applied make-up, a little mascara and red lip gloss. I grabbed my purse and rushed to the stairs. I slipped my black stilettos. I dialled my lawyer slash my friend, Mary's number.

'Hey, Mary'

'Hey, Sarah. What's up?'

'I need a divorce and I need you to meet me at the Kirst tower.'

'I'm not gonna ask you why, but sure, I'll be there,' she replied.

I quickly hugged Lily who was looking at me in utter shock.

'Who are you and what have you done to my Sarah?' she asked jokingly.

I laughed lightly and ran out the door and called a taxi. It halted right in front of me. I got in and instructed the driver to take me to the Kirst tower, his office was in the penthouse. I had to get rid of all this. Of him. Maybe, if I could draw up enough courage, I would throw a punch in his face for all what he did to me. I felt the taxi halt and I looked out. I was here. I could see Mary out there, waiting for me. I paid my fare and slipped out. This was it. Keith, here I come.

author's note: thank you sooooo much for all the votes and comments. I'm so lucky to have such amazing readers. i hope to update frequently from now on...don't worry.