Chapter 33: Wow

this chapter is dedicated to @MissRosa01 who's book i love and who enjoys reading FMHH too :)

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER. I'm sorry. please excuse the grammatical or spelling errors if any. it will be edited later. I'm sorry i haven't updated since ages. I was busy with school work and all. Here you go... :) 

Sarah's P.O.V

We landed at the Hilo International Airport and were escorted by two black Audi A6 cars. His parents and sister got into one and we got into the other.  

It took one hour and thirty eight minutes to get to the hotel we booked rooms in. The car drive was mostly enveloped in silence. We glanced at each other once in a while. I was completely  confused from his behavior towards me lately and how he held my hand when I was afraid. But then again one right is not going to make up for all the wrongs, I thought to myself. 

We reached the Four Seasons Resort in Hualalai, close to the beach. It looked like heaven. 

'Wow', I breathed.

We all looked around in awe

We all looked around in awe. Keith definitely went for the best. We were escorted into the hotel by the manager, Mr. Akamu. He showed us to our suites. His parents and Kiara went towards the left, lead by one of Mr. Akamu's assistants and we followed Mr. Akamu towards the right pathway leading us to our suite. Emphasis on 'our', since his parents didn't know about what happened between us. we had to be together in the same room. 

I entered a rather very spacious room, that had a magestic, king-sized bed, beautifully covered in white sheets and many pillows stacked at the head of it. it had cream colored sofas that smelt so fresh and looked very comfortable and on the coffee there were some plumeria lei flowers that are naturally found in Hawaii. 

The was one problem though. The bathroom shower area was completely visible to the outside, which means Keith could see everything when I'm in the shower...

What am I going to do? It is already awkward enough between us now he has to see me take a shower? Or am I going to have to swim in the pool every time? I'll figure it out, eventually. I always do. Our eyes met momentarily as we both saw the glass box, and we looked away immediately, wait, was he blushing? He turned slightly pink. I think he was thinking of the same thing I was thinking about. Our luggage arrived and Mr. Akamu left us alone. 

Uh-oh...

 A/N: what do you think guys? do you like it? I'm trying my best to update.  I got so busy at school so i'm sorry again and again for making you guys upset :( and for taking such a long time to update. I'll try updating frequently as it is my holidays... Thanks for all the votes, comments. 

please vote, comment and recommend. thank you. Love, Essy <3