1

Albus' P.O.V

            I was walking down the hallway with my two cronies behind me, Kirk Marshall and Timothy Elliot. They were both purebloods but it wasn't a nuisance I was only a half blood; my father was Harry Potter. We decided to go torment some first years but that was until we saw the little Malfoy boy walking by himself.

            "Ah I spot a little Gryffindor." I smiled maliciously. "Oh Malfoy!" I said in a sing song voice. His eyes impulsively moved to me and they widened at my smirk. He bolted in the direction he came from and we chased after him. He was fast but I was faster despite the other two trailing behind. I pushed him to the ground and got in a straddling position, me straddling his hips. He wiggled under me and tried to push me off.

            "Get off me Potter!" He screamed trying to wiggle out from under me.

            "Oh Malfoy, you're in Slytherin territory." I taunted. "What ever are you doing down here?"

            "None of your business. I have a right to be down here too!" He yelled.

            "On the contrary little Gryffindor. This is my turf!" I barked. Kirk and Tim finally made their way over to us. I stopped straddling him and pulled him up handing him to the big kid we called Kirk.  "He's all yours Kirk, I know angered you are now that you have detention tonight." I smirked and his eyes widened. Kirk smirked and slammed the boy against the wall. Just as he was raising his fist, it was grabbed.

            "Mister Marshall, please reframe from hitting other students." Professor Snape sneered. My father saved the dungeon bats life so as a courtesy, he usually stayed out of my business.

            "Oh but sir, we're simply just playing with Malfoy here." I smiled. Snape looked at me glowering and then to the boy who was still pinned.

            "Mister Malfoy, is that true?" He asked and I shot the boy a glare. Malfoy nodded and cleared his throat.

            "Yes Professor just playing."

            "Alright but Potter I still want you in my office. Mister Malfoy please get back to your dormitory at once."

            "Yes sir." Kirk dropped him and he bolted after picking his stuff up.  Snape glared at me giving me a pointed look and motioned for me to follow him. I rolled my eyes but followed him. He led me in his office motioning for me to sit. I sit and placed my feet on the desk making myself at home.

            "Potter, put down your feet." He hissed. Huffing, I dropped my feet and looked at him boringly.

            "You wanted to speak with me Professor?" I asked.

            "Potter, you are in your fifth year of school yet you still act like a first year."

            "I do not!"

            "Tormenting other students will not be tolerated." He told me ignoring my comment. "You've been doing it way too much."

            "Oh Snape, it's only Malfoy." I waved my hand. "He's a bloody baby."

            "Potter, ten points from Slytherin for back talking and another ten points for talk badly about a fellow student."

            "Sir-"  

            "You will be leaving Mister Malfoy alone or there will be consequences." He hissed and I grew a smirk.

            "Consequences sir?" I ridiculed. "May I remind you who my father is?"