5

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to NoelleWB for her help on aiding me to decide what route to go with this story. Thank you!

Scorpius' P.O.V

For the next week, Potter would grab me and take me someone secluded to kiss me, touch me and do things with me. But I wasn't complaining. We hadn't gotten to actual sex or anything but came close. It wasn't that I was scared of anything because I wasn't a virgin. Yeah I know goody two shoes Scorpius Malfoy not a virgin. That's why I was okay with what Potter and I were doing, if I were a virgin, I'd be more afraid I believe.

"Albus! Pay attention." Professor Longbottom said. Usually Gryffindor's had Herbology with the Hufflepuffs however due to a schedule conflict; they switched it to Slytherin's. I looked up at Potter who just waved his hand at the professor and started to do something with the leaves.

"Is he alright?" Rose whispered to me.

"I dunno, he always acts like this." I shrugged.

"Well he looks... out of it."

"Probably the depression."

"He's admitted to being depressed?" She asked surprised and I shook my head.

"No I can tell by his eyes. They're so lifeless."

"Well why does he constantly deny it?" She asked and I shrugged.

"He just has a lot of conflicting feelings right now."

"Like?"

"Like not sure of his sexuality, why he's always acting out, he's scared to leave school because he does not want to live with Mister Potter's family, he's scared of what others think, he..."

"You can all this by his eyes?" She asked amazed and I chuckled.

"I'm good at reading people." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay." We finished working and were dismissed. I was walking with Rose when someone pushed passed me knocking me down.

"Albus!" Rose scolded. "Leave him alone." Albus smirked and got really close to me.

"Aww is little baby going to cry?" He pouted and my eyebrows shot up. He dropped something in front of me and winked. "Don't cry piglet, its okay." He said and then strode away. Rose helped me up and I shoved the note in my pocket.

"You okay?" She asked and I smiled.

"Never better, let's get to charms." I said and we headed to the class. "I have to use the restroom, go without me." I assured and she nodded. She skipped off and I took the note out of my pocket after I hid myself.

Malfoy,

My room, tonight, eight sharp. Don't be late.

-AP

I raised my eyebrows and thought for a few moments. How far was he planning to go? A clearing of the throat made me jump and Potter was standing there.

"Going to be late for charms now are we?" He teased pinning me again.

"H-how did you know I had charms?" I asked and he smirked.

"Shh don't ask questions." He told me and then started to kiss my neck. This time he started to bite my neck and I let out a loud gasp.