35

Scorpius' P.O.V

I was happy because Albus would be released from the hospital and I was allowed to help him leave. I made my way to St. Mungo's and waddled towards to his room. When I got there, Cynthia was helping him pack.

"Fun has arrived!" I called and Albus ran over to me hugging me tightly.

"I get to leave!" He practically yelled. His face was beaming and I couldn't help but smile.

"I know! I'm so happy!" I kissed his lips and I heard Cynthia chuckle. We pulled away and I rested my hands on my bump which was now nearing into my seventh month.

"Anyway, Cynthia is allowed to come in the school and help me unpack once we get to our room." Albus explained. McGonagall, despite Albus withdrawing, suggested he stay on campus for my sake and for the sake of the baby. He wouldn't need to attend classes but he could eat with us and all.

"Okay." I kissed his cheek and he grinned wrapping his arms around my waist. Cynthia finished packing the last and picked up the hippogriff from the bed. She smirked and handed it to Albus who blushed.

"How does it feel to be home?" I asked and she smiled.

"Great actually." She smiled. "I am getting a job at Flourish and Blotts."

"Oh cool! We get to work near each other!" Albus high fived her. It was refreshing to see him happy with a friend. I smiled but had the wind knocked out of me when the baby kicked me hard. Albus noticed it and grabbed my belly. "Love, are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just kicked me in the ribs." I groaned and straightened up.

"Aww baby PM, hurting mama." Albus cooed.

"Mama? Oh goodness you two are so cute." Cynthia clapped her hands and hugged us. There was a knock at the door and we all looked.

"Albus your father is here to take you back." My father said and his eyes fell upon me. "Scorpius, when did you get here?"

"Mm five minutes ago."

"You're supposed to check in with me." He hissed but I smiled.

"I'm here dad!" I announced and he rolled his eyes.

"And now you're leaving." He said and I nodded. "Well it was nice seeing you."

"You too." I smirked.

"Albus, I'll check in on you next week. Remember to take your potions."

"Yes sir." Albus nodded and then grabbed his trunk. He handed me his hippogriff and I cuddled it as I had his hand in mine. Cynthia was next to me and smiled. We walked in silence to Harry who nodded. My dad has walked us there so we hugged him goodbye and Harry shook his hand thanking him. Dad seemed very happy about the handshake that he smiled widely and walked away.

"Hi guys and girl whose name I do not know." He greeted and Cynthia chuckled.

"Cynthia sir, it's a pleasure to meet you." Cynthia shook his hand and he smiled.

"Harry Potter, you must be Albus' friend."

"Yes sir."

"Well thank you and it's nice to meet you too." Harry said and grabbed Albus' trunk. He started walking away. We all followed and Albus squeezed my hand. I turned to him and smiled which he did back. We walked outside to the car and Harry placed the trunk in the back.