13

Sexual Content 

Scorpius' P.O.V

"Scorpius, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and I blinked at him.

"Y-you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked and he nodded. "Y-yes! Yes I want be your boyfriend too!" I chirped and he smiled placing his lips to mine. I got kind of carried away and my hormones were screaming at me to fuck him so I leaped up on to his lap and started to nip at his neck. "Can we go the bed?" I asked unbutton his robe.

"God yes." He moaned.

"I wanna top though." I told him and he tensed.

"W-what?"

"It won't hurt that much, trust me." I said. "I'll be gentle."

"Have you ever topped before?"

"Yeah I told you Arnold and I had sex." I said to him and then stopped kissing his neck to look at him.

"So I was your first bottom?"
"Well no." I told him and he looked confused. "We had sex twice." I told him and he smirked. "So can I top?" I asked attaching his lips to mine.

"Merlin yes." He moaned and I smirked. I moved to his neck and kissed it. I gently undressed him and he was undressing me. We moved to the bed and I sat on his waist in a straddling position. "G-get the lube." He panted. I nodded and leaned over grabbing the tube. I squirt the liquid on my hand and started to pump his length.

"I'm gonna prep you." I told him and he moaned in response. He spread his legs and I was pumping him slowly, I lubed up my fingers. I gently circled his entrance and he yelped.

"Fuck please that hurt."

"Shh it's going to hurt the first time. But not much." I told him and he nodded. I started to slowly pump my finger in him. I added a second finger and noticed the wince. I scissored them apart and he moaned. He came suddenly over my hand and I muttered a cleaning spell. I added a third finger and he moaned. "Okay so I'm gonna start, I'll go slowly." I told him. I leaned over to get the condom and I opened it. I rolled it up and lubed up my cock some more. I positioned myself so I was lined up with his entrance. I placed my mouth to his and slipped my tongue inside. I gently push inside and he pulled away from the kiss to intake sharply. I stopped moving and he groaned. "Want me to stop?"

"No, go ahead." He said and I gently pushed in more. "Stay put." He told me.

"Just relax." I whispered. I gently threaded my hands through his hair and he relaxed humming slightly. I started to move and he groaned. I stayed put and gently did the same thing with his hair. He relaxed and I stated to move.

"How do you find pleasure in this?" He groaned and I laughed.

"Give it time." I said and then thrusted sharply. I hit his prostate causing him to let out a throaty moan arching his back.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled. I started to thrust sharply nailing his prostate. He kept moaning and eventually my stomach knotted.

"I'm close." I told him and thrusted once more. I rode my orgasm into him and let out a scream. When I was done, I pulled out and tied off the condom. I slumped next to him and cuddled to him. "So now that um we're together, do you want to come to my place for Christmas?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You want me to come for Christmas?"

"Well you are my boyfriend now and I want you to come, so will you?" I asked and he gave me a genuine smile.