17

Scorpius P.O.V

After Albus met with his father, he took a turn. He started having bad nightmares again, he never wanted to leave the room, he didn't eat or sleep, he started to worry me, I never saw him like that.

"Hi snake, come on." I urged. "Let's go eat." I suggested and he just shook his head. "Come on, you haven't eaten in three days, you need to eat."

"No." He said and I huffed.

"Fine but I'm hungry so I'm going to eat. I'll bring some food up." I told him and he did nothing. I sighed and walked away from him. I walked downstairs and dad was there eating something.

"Morning." I mumbled and he nodded his head and swallowed.

"Morning." He said. "Where's Albus?"

"He refuses to come down." I frowned. "He won't eat, he won't sleep and he when he does sleep, he has nightmares. Can you talk to him?"

"Yes I will. When did this all start?"

"After Albus saw Harry." I said.

"It's been going on for three days and you're just telling me now?" He asked and I sheepishly just shrugged. "You eat and I'll see if I can get him to speak to me."

"Okay thanks dad." I said and he nodded. He walked away and I pulled out some cereal and milk. I poured them in a bowl and sat at the table. As I was eating, mum came down and poured herself some coffee.

"Good morning sweetheart." She smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Where are the others?"

"Well Albus is um relapsing I guess so dad is going to try and get him to talk." I explained and she nodded.

"So you really like Albus don't you?" She asked and I nodded.

"I love him mum."

"Have you told him?"

"Yes and he loves me too." I said and she sat with me.

"Do you see yourself marrying this boy?" She asked and I looked at her.

"I dunno I'm only fifteen."

"And you're carrying his baby." She pointed out and I blushed.

"Well then maybe we will get married." I shrugged. "Who knows how life will turn out?"

"I just want you to be careful."

"Mum, I'm pregnant; I think careful is out of the question." I said and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Just watch out, he could end up hurting you."

"I don't care about me. I care about his safety more than anything. He knows better than to hurt me."

"And if he does?"
"I'll take of it." I said. "Mum, I'm almost an adult now and I'm going to be a parent myself you don't need to baby me anymore." I told her and she frowned but nodded.

"You're right." She said. "You're going to be a parent now and have responsibilities."

"Exactly."

"We won't baby you anymore." She said and then kissed my head. "I'm going to take a shower." She said and then walked away. I continued eating my cereal when I heard my dad calling for me. I trotted up the stairs and dad was holding Albus, who was hysterical, down.