34

Third Person P.O.V

Albus was curled around Scorpius crying gently as Scorpius tried to console his boyfriend. Scorpius didn't need to know the details; he only needed to hear the name 'James' to know it wasn't good. Albus' head was on Scorpius' chest as his hand rested on the bump feeling his baby's slight movements. Scorpius' heartbeat softly lulled Albus as Scorpius gently threaded fingers through his hair. When he felt Albus relax fully, he dropped his hand from his hair and wrapped his arm around Albus.

"Did you have a good day?" Albus whispered.

"Eh it was per usual; both of my parents' parents came over. They're very eager to meet the man that knocked me up." He giggled and Albus laughed.

"Are they mad it was out of wedlock?"

"Yeah probably but it's not their place to say anything." He kissed Albus' head. "And Uncle Sev was there and he gives his love." He told Albus which made him chuckle.

"Oh how nice of Professor Snape." Albus laughed and snuggled his face into the crook of Scorpius' neck. "Go to sleep love." He whispered and kissed Scorpius' neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." Scorpius whispered. "Goodnight." The pair fell into a deep sleep and they were awoken hours later to Draco walking in.

"Guys you need to wake up, breakfast is in ten minutes." Draco whispered and Scorpius groaned. Albus was the first to wake up and he nodded to Draco. Draco nodded back and left a pair of sweats on the bed for Scorpius. He walked away and Albus turned to his sleeping boyfriend.

"Love, you need to get up, its morning." He whispered and Scorpius groaned.

"I have to pee." He mumbled waking up. "Come with me?" He asked and Albus smiled.

"Sure but get dressed in these first." Albus said and Scorpius groaned but sat up. Albus helped his pregnant boyfriend strip out of his clothes and into the clean one. Scorpius hugged himself and leaned into Albus.

"So cozy." He gave a warm smile.

"I'm glad, let's go." He said and got Scorpius out of bed. Albus quickly tossed off his bloody clothes, grimacing when realizing he fell asleep in them, and tossed on clean clothes. The pair then made their way to the bathroom, did their business, and then walked out to find a table. Cynthia was already sitting there so the pair just joined her.

"Morning." Albus greeted taking the seat across from her. Scorpius mumbled a good morning and sat next to Albus. Cynthia raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side.

"Wanna explain to me what happened last night?" She asked and Albus looked at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Albus huffed.

"Oh so the distraction wasn't coming from your room but the room next to yours?" She asked sarcastically (there wasn't a room next to his) and he sighed.

"My brother got in the hospital somehow and started beating on me. I fought back and we were fighting. Security came and so did other healers. D- Healer Malfoy was called then Scorpius came to calm me down."

"Oh, well are you alright?" Cynthia asked and Albus nodded. "Well that's good, what happened to your brother?"

"Honestly I don't know." Albus shrugged.